VLDR /|\ AYIN

That seems like an antiproblem

1 Like

Hey, just a heads up, y’all. I’ve been having a really rough mental health period. Life has been beating the shit out of me and my family, so this isn’t going to be happening for… a while. Lol. xd. I’m trying my best, I just haven’t been able to do any work on… anything, really.

I promise AYIN is not canned or anything! I am just not in a good spot to work on it, and haven’t been for a while, and probably won’t be for a while! Sorry. :(

7 Likes

it’s okay
good luck whever life may bring you

1 Like

:people_hugging:

Don’t worry, you can do it when you feel like it!

1 Like

I went ahead, since I don’t have motivation to do anything else and I’m just chilling with my cat, and updated the OP with various links to useful things, partly for myself and partly for all of you. Yw :)

5 Likes

wow i said this and then suddenly got motivation to work
nice job keldi

Well, next teaser probably isn’t coming anytime today, but I am doing some work on stats. If anyone has any feedback on stats, lmk before I drop the planned system. (Note: The system can change at any time before the game runs, though certain aspects are set in stone by Lore™)

4 Likes

Don’t worry Keldi, considering what happened~ don’t feel rushed!!

1 Like

Life continues to smash my kneecaps
AYIN will happen. Eventually. I just gotta sort out my life lmao
Not helped by the curveball of being a system. Which. Makes things a little more complicated.

6 Likes

It s okay. Figure it out

I am snoozing an amount of time not doing a danganrompa setup.

i apologize, but
please remove me from the queue

no problemo
Work + life bullshit (financial issues) + mental health has completely stalled AYIN’s production so it’s absolutely no issue

3 Likes

oh. i just saw your post in health conditions thread
my b my b
wish you best of luck

1 Like

Nothing short of death itself will stop AYIN

1 Like

It’ll happen, pwommy
I amn just. I amn just Busy
they keep calling me in to cover shifts bc everyone else calls out…

Expect a status update sometime soon.

ngl it’s probably gonna sum up to “I’m still gonna do this series but I’m also gonna likely run some non-AYIN VLDR-esques as well, since I dipped from main VLDR community for Personal Reasons:tm: but don’t want to scrap all those games. Also work is beating my ass into the ground continuously xd” and also an explanation of the system thing since y’all deserve that.

2 Likes

…there is a VLDR community? :eyes:

If you’d like. I can indoctrinate you in a small community full of lovely people that focus on creating danganrompa setups to then be played.

Though the modus operandi is pretty different from this site.

Hm… An enticing offer, but for the time being, I will have to refuse. I have too many things to focus at the moment.

1 Like

It’s okay. You can ask Satori, Magnus or me at any time when you want to join it.

1 Like

Nuto’s been more active on FOL here recently than Satori has been.

1 Like