Weekly Monday Discussion #2

What’s going to be the burn rate for token?

Technical details will be in our whitepaper, which we’ll be releasing later this month.

Can I paradoxally also recomend setting up an offical NFT market/sale thing which does… not require ETH?

Like underaged people can still get wallet without all the verification. But they clearly cannot buy cryptos most of a time.

Creating own marketplace. Or not even a marketplace - just making a top 20 patreons getting one NFT, would eliminat ethe need to actually buy ETH first. (And hence bypass age verification for crypto. As that person would not have crypto, just the NFT)

That could open up the way for underaged people to still have access to games on this site.

Also, I would want to recomend name change to “Fortresso flies”.

And create an admin account called Fortresso

You would be able to keep old domain, while differenting yourself from a song.
And you would keep already build-up link based SEO history.

3 Likes

i hate children

burn them all

Optionally “Fort Resso Flies”
“For Tres So Flies”

… There is a lot of options.
“Fortresso Flies” is my favorite tho.

Waduhek are NFTs

2 Likes

good vid
mgr good

Things, which Derps is trading in.

@SirDerpsAlot Let’s buy FoL NFT on the shared wallet.

We won’t be able to play games together, but like… it will be cheaper that way.

okay so do you want the unfair explanation that directly illustrates the reason why they’re a really dumb idea, or the longer, more technically intensive explanation, that indirectly illustrates the reason why they’re a really dumb idea

because like, i can do both! but quite frankly i’m damn sick of explaining to people why cryptocurrency is a scam (not that it matters in this specific instance since this is an april fools joke)

both

thank you
also ftr this is why i’ve been so burnt out lately lmao

2 Likes

you’ve done utterly fantastic work and we cannot thank you enough :orange_heart:

I forgot it was April Fools, and I was about to announce my eternal departure from the site based on these awful changes.

Never have I felt more relief than when I remembered it was April fucking Fools.

I hate you.

13 Likes

i’m glad you understand the many benefits bring a furry artist can bring you
that was a fun talk

1 Like

I may not like it

But I respect the hustle

channel that energy into buying an official fol joycat
i’ve worked really hard here now

3 Likes