Weekly Monday Discussion (Moderator Interest Check)

With recent changes in the schedules of the mods, we’re hoping to add one or more person to the mod team, most likely within the next month.

If you are interested, please send a private message to every moderator (@moderators ) with answers to the following questions. We may contact you with additional questions. Depending on how many applicants we get, this process may take some time.

1. Why do you want to be a mod?
  2. Why do you think you would make a good mod?
  3. Do you have any other experience moderating other communities? (It’s okay to apply even if the answer is no!)
  4. What is one change you would make to how the site is moderated, and why?
  5. How much time could you commit to moderating FoL on a typical day?
  6. What is your timezone?

As a note, if we do not select you, that doesn’t mean you did anything wrong, or that we don’t like you. We are considering a number of factors in making our decision, including site culture fit and timezone.

Currently, we are only considering people who are at least 18 years old for moderation positions.

3 Likes

For those of you in European, Asian, Australian, etc. timezones, this Weekly Monday Discussion may appear improperly scheduled. We apologize for the inconvenience

4 Likes

sorry guys i tried to delay them longer

1 Like

holy shit mod applications

i cant wait for a combinbed total of 0 people to apply

1 Like

there goes half the site

7 Likes

It would be really funny to ban random people.

16 Likes
apply
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

we definitely do not do these weekly

3 Likes

I can tolerate not doing it on Monday’s but I draw the line at not doing it weekly

2 Likes

but its still sunday

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

Literally 1984 by george orwell.

3 Likes

if i can be a senior mod on (what was) one of the most played GMOD SCPRP servers then I can mod a forum smh smh

1 Like

“”“senior”"" mod

if I can moderate nerdcord I can moderate a forum

2 Likes

“”“moderate”"""

The best part is finding a pretext to ban someone you dislike.

1 Like

What the hell

girl u probably banned me once ur double disqualified now

Summary

(this is a joke) (i never played on scp rp servers)

2 Likes