Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I was saying mins reaction to it all feels forced, rubbed me the wrong way completely and I wasn’t a fan of it. Despite knowing they’re “blazed” or whatever, it still feels forced, it’s an unnecessary overreaction to it.

@May Why did you shoot Aro? You seemed built up to shoot Zorvo or even another one of your suspects yet out of the blue you shot Aro, I’m incredibly confused by it.

This didn’t answer my question.

1 Like

Rajidae (1): Jar
iaafr (1): Wazza
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
Wazza (1): iaafr

/shoot Arogame @CRichardFortressLies @Italy @Host_Account_1

well that’s not right

Zorvo didnt do his signature wolf tell so I decided to let him off the hook and shoot consensus beacuse I like feeling like I’m a part of something

/shoot Arogame123

@Host_Account_1

7nag9k

1 Like

I find it funny that when I looked better and you looked bad you dropped your wolf read on but when someone new suspects and makes a case on me you suddenly jump and is all for it again.

@Arctic
I want your thoughts on this.
Why you specifically you may ask?
Reasons that may or may not include the tinfoil.

this guys gotta eventually die lmao

I’m asking you why you shot Aro, knowing why you shot Zorvo helps but it doesn’t tell me why Aro specifically

1 Like

Miss.

1 Like
2 Likes

Miss.

1 Like

i saw ths achro flip and thought someone finally shot successfully god damn it

1 Like

I want to clear PoE. If Aro’s not killed by guns today, he’ll be killed by votes, and I will be so bored by EoD votes that my ehad will explode and I will hav e no more reads for the rest of the game. Guns were made for this

that’s not what that wallpost says

That was waste of banana

1 Like

you know guys i think if someone survives ITAs they earned living till tomorrow personally

1 Like