Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I find it funny that when I looked better and you looked bad you dropped your wolf read on but when someone new suspects and makes a case on me you suddenly jump and is all for it again.

@Arctic
I want your thoughts on this.
Why you specifically you may ask?
Reasons that may or may not include the tinfoil.

this guys gotta eventually die lmao

I’m asking you why you shot Aro, knowing why you shot Zorvo helps but it doesn’t tell me why Aro specifically

1 Like

Miss.

1 Like
2 Likes

Miss.

1 Like

i saw ths achro flip and thought someone finally shot successfully god damn it

1 Like

I want to clear PoE. If Aro’s not killed by guns today, he’ll be killed by votes, and I will be so bored by EoD votes that my ehad will explode and I will hav e no more reads for the rest of the game. Guns were made for this

that’s not what that wallpost says

That was waste of banana

1 Like

you know guys i think if someone survives ITAs they earned living till tomorrow personally

1 Like

VOTE: Wazza

naw that feels weird to me

I’ll be honest.
I’m not reading any of this shit because I don’t care about what I have done in the past.

In my honest opinion I just think Iaafr’s behaviour is bad.

The dude is still sucking onto me like a vampire with the only reason he can come up with is “Yes Meta Read, I Agree.”

The dude still refused to respond to my questions directed at him the dude IMO has a good amount of wolf equity from that.

If we was a smart wolf he would have continued to pocket me and if Arctic is his partner the best move is to buss him, try to get himself in Towncore and control the thread away from his remaining mafia members:

ftr im buying may’s meta on how your lack of reaction to the case is towny for you so i officially dont want you killed again

Aro’s raw athleticism at dodging bullets could onyl come from town. It’s plot armor, only the good guys get plot armor.

Rajidae (1): Jar
iaafr (1): Wazza
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
Wazza (2): iaafr, min

Not Voting (18): Jaiden, Zenon, Arogame123, Frostwolf103, BradLand, dota, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, eevee, Rajidae, May, Garfooled, Arctic, Magnus, Kork, Zorvo, Maple, O.kazo

Bro just give me a straight up read on me.

All I see is you basing shit off of someone else.
Give me your own actual read on me.

me voting wazza wifh iaafr and it wasn’t even for sheepy reasons? never thought that’d hPpen th game

town forever (promise) (im pocketing you now pls accept)

2 Likes