Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Because Aro was the wolf already under pressure.

It could have been Radji but them or Frost soft defended Zenon. Making them sound more clear then they are as the person said “Zenon doesn’t need to do anymore” which is false because a shot on a wolf that was already attempted as a shot by others isn’t clearing even if Zenon was one of the first main accusers on Aro. Also you can’t say they were pushing Aro because me and Brad were confused and Iaafr started the wagon not Zenon.

Jar!
I agree and don’t stop being Obv Town.

Probably Magnus and Frost IMO.

I mean yeah I can see that if Frost isn’t the wolf it could very likely be within Kork/Maple as the last one in that.

1 Like

Too Early for a Legacy? Never.

My Lock Town, Never Kill:

Arctic
Eliza
Jar
Guava
O.Kazo

Probably Never Kill, probably always town:

Min
May
Bradland

Can kill but likely gonna flip town:

Jaiden
Dota

Definitely Can Shoot, can technically still be town but has higher then Rand to be a hit and I don’t trust them:

Zenon
Raji

Riskless Lame shots but helps narrow stuff down:

Maple
Kork

Drop a Bomb Down on these people:

Magnus
Frost (probably gets executed today though.)

1 Like

when is eod btw? did it get switched due to SoD shenanigans

While Eevee has been more active they have arguably done almost nothing compared to the other players in this game besides Maple and Kirk so the comparison is fine.
Eevee I think is the 4th or 5th Lowest Poster.

Ah before I forget.

VOTE: Frostwolf

frostwolf i expect to flip town, would prefer magnus wagon, but i dont expect it to work out

I need to figure out how I feel about Magnus because if they’re town there’s some weird shid going on

Also need to figure out people to ride or die with
Like I feel pretty solo and paranoid about everyone
(Completely my own fault btw)

ok trust me then

squints

i wanted to ride rabbit but he died instead…

Dafuq are you trusting me for looool

you are towny andi have been in your situation before

Hydra game? Yeah I was there and also suffering the same fate

1 Like

EXCEPT YOU WERE MAFOSI DOTAAAA

1 Like

i didnt have a specific game in mind

if i was mafia i would have like 30 posts rn

I want to say fair enough but I said something similar about Aro and they turned out to be evilllll

that’s not lol that’s dota

3 Likes

This is a good point.
I expect at least 3 of the wolves on the two wagons of Achro and Lol and 3 or 2 off wagon.

Although this is weird. It just means Magnus is a wolf right?

Looks like me and Achro think alike.

I know Achro wolf read Brad but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt from how Brad had been handling Aro.

Here was the final before something I can’t find most have moved to lol, regardless both town wagons.

Nothing much changes in the Achro wagon.
As for the Lol Wagon there has to be a wolf in that and Eevee/Frost/Raji HAS to contain one of them.

Also Aro could have had a partner voting on them for distancing which makes me think more it’s Zenon.