Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

on what part
this not being a real thought or the slot being replaced

i have concerns with iaafr for a similar thing to what you’re saying here, but i am probably going to have to do a meta dive to see if it’s actually scummy for him (he claims it isn’t which i am probably ratheri naively taking at face value rn)

but yeah, his reads seem to change oscillate and there’s barely anything concrete
the closest lock townread was on dota but he started tinfoiling him again
i think i’m more worried about this on a playstyle level than an alignment one right now - taking the above example i don’t think it’s massively useful to do this as scum? but it’s also not helpful to play like this as town because i have no idea how you’re supposed to catch wolves or build a towncore if you change your reads to whatever people in the thread are going with at the time since… mafia are playing the game as well and can easily influence people

it definitely makes me want to fight against hero shots on him less but i still don’t really think he is scum

VOTE: Arogame

Alright now it’s my turn to admit that it was real but my tinfoil was conditional on a Zorvo wolfread that I had specifically made the wallpost to test out his reaction to, and he passed. Sorry, Magnus. Forever relegated to tinfoil wolf

2 Likes

But that is literally what the wallpost says? The wallpost is quite literally about how Zorvo is playing completely out of meta

Keep arguing about my posts it makes me feel important

1 Like

As Iaafr and Arctic have wolf equity so does Aro and Wazza.

Wazza as wolf probably clears Iaafr.

Wazza as a wolf can notice “hey a villager named lol is being voted! Cool!” Then they notice their teammate being voted. “Not good! Wazza says” so what to do? Look at why Aro is being voted.
Concluded it was due to Iaafr and start pushing them and remove Aro from a counter wagon to Lol.
It worked if this is the case.

In that sense, based on where BradLand sat, they can also be in that team likely.

reminder that pinging a host when you shoot goes a long way to not being ignored

3 Likes

m

idk let me reread it UNVOTE Wazza

Clarification and interruption in this to confirm if I’m wrong or right would definitely be appreciated

Do I have to

@Italy Thanks for letting us know!

My Strongest Worlds

Iaafr/Arctic

——-
Aro/Wazza/Brad

1 Like

I hate clarifying my intentions. The wallpost on Zorvo was a wolfcase on him that said he was playing off-meta. I believed this was true at the time, but there were alternate explanations for him playing off-meta (he recently took a long break and came back), and I know his reactions to being pushed are very distinctive, so I wanted to see those.

1 Like

What are you on about? Aro was voted before lol, half my post is me calling out Iaafr for switching their votes suddenly and rapidly more specifically the focus on the vote away from Aro onto lol, it feels as if you didn’t even read my post about it and are just waffling on about whatever you can think about.

I think the way he reacted to being pushed is more in his town meta than wolf meta, so I think he’s towny. A wolfcase is the last step in a towncase. This is known as the May Gambit

1 Like

Abyway now that I shredded my top wolfread/confirmed a townread I do gotta come up with something new so I’m going to reread thread back. I have wolfreads outside Zorvo from previous-read overs but I wanna build a more coherent world there’s enouhg stuff about that I think I can pull smth together especially w/ Zorvo probably town

who should i murder

and by this i mean anyone have a shotlist

I don’t think shooting them is a hero shot but it’s not the best shot.

The only hero shot to me is maybe Guava because I genuinely think vibe wise and why they have been playing is just always town and Min due to how they reacted.

I also know @Wazza reacting the way they did to @min might have been a wolf tell because Wazza reacted that way to me in a past game when they were wolf and I was town.
Because remember Mafia are mostly incapable of getting reactive/post vibe in certain situations due to them being informed.
Because of which they don’t see certain things those uninformed do.

postcounts added to sod