Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Sorry Jaiden I’m violating my no gifs order for one post because i fucking needed this so bad i needed to get something right…

3 Likes

i think wazza’s push on me lowkey tmi’d aro w

i shouldve postedthat before the flip i was gonna post it and then i was like “but wait it kinda tmis him v maybe because the theory is predicated on aro being an extra miss”

but wazza couldve still come up with that and wazza casing me for that still feels fishy to me

YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO LIVE

I’m gonna go cry

2 Likes

actual legend

lol has been right all along

1 Like

i love you (but only for this fleeting moment)

1 Like

Best fleeting moment ever

ok rabbit now its time to carry while i go to sleep
then when you are asleep i will carry

Okay now I’m actually gonna go catch up. I won’t be real timing for a trillion hours.

this is not a bus i make in a v/v gamestate i demand cred (kill anyone who kills me)

i explained my read on them in like my post before that

:skull:
so i dont know if i want to listen less to achro because he was mega wrong
or if i want to listen more to achro because he died while being wrong on his reads that have flipped
idk
wtf

Arogame123 (2): BradLand, Zenon
Rajidae (1): Jar
iaafr (1): Wazza
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
guavagudetama (1): iaafr
Wazza (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (15): Jaiden, Frostwolf103, dota, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, eevee, Rajidae, May, Garfooled, Arctic, Magnus, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, min

i am also dictating brad gets a clear for shooting aro because he had plausible deniability to shoot other slots and is a noted anti-busser

3 Likes

fuck

Arogame123 (2): BradLand, Zenon
Rajidae (1): Jar
iaafr (1): Wazza
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
guavagudetama (1): iaafr
Wazza (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (15): Jaiden, Frostwolf103, dota, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, eevee, Rajidae, May, Garfooled, Arctic, Magnus, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, min

sounds like you all should listen to lol’s reads he was right all along

1 Like

you have townread and suspected everyone in the game you don’t get cred for anything little man

1 Like

not like ego cred but at least towncred

like you look at those two quotes and think i really bring up aro out of the blue during a gamestate thats fine for wolf me?

i got people to follow me

VOTE: Leafia

yeah no i agree those quotes are pretty fucking harsh to be a buss imo
gonna look to see if aro had any useful spew but i doubt it