Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Don’t worry I’m here to fix it. Lol jk i still suck.

1 Like

Hey me too! Kinda.

This is like at best 1 for 3

Uhh… I think w!Leafia would just sheep Achro here if she was planning on killing him N1 anyway. But that’s a weak defence.

This is lhf. But i can’t defend them.

Rajidae (1): Jar
iaafr (1): Wazza
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
guavagudetama (1): iaafr
Wazza (1): Zorvo
Leafia (1): Zenon

Not Voting (16): Bradland, Jaiden, Frostwolf103, dota, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, eevee, Rajidae, May, Garfooled, Arctic, Magnus, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, min

Updated VC with Arogame being punted to DVC accounted for.

With 22 players remaining, the majority is 12.

2 Likes

This whole post all together gives me anxiety.

This quote just makes me want to keep my vote lol

1 Like

This is at best 1 for 3

guys i think lol might be spewed town

this might make min town but i actually think i want to give more cred to garfooled for pointing out exactly what aro was doing with those posts?

(he means min here not lol)

like idk. i dont think garfooled has randed wolf on this site so it’s hard to say whether he’d just own a partner like this but the first post is pretty brutal

other stuff that might mean things

oh yheah with what rabbit said zorvo is 100% town lol this was blatant tmi that he said to look good to particle literally no one says this about a partner who is blatantly trolling and getting destroyed by the thread:

1 Like

@iaafr I don’t like to do this sort of thing but do you have both a town and a scum game of yours that you can send me, I don’t know what website you’re from or if you’ve played any other games on this site but I’d just like to see some, mainly to see if you have any identifiable metas in this game, if you don’t mind.

Aro’s flip got me both thinking you’re more likely to be scum and less likely to be scum depending on what you do in other games

I’m only quoting the end of this exchange but this exchange is like really bad Leafia is a wolf and I’m unlikely to move.

Like i think it’s outing

1 Like

UNVOTE

I’m going to fellow at Iaafr since a portion of my read was under the basis that they flip Aro, Aro flips town and then they use it against lol, while they could still be scum I gotta think for now

list of aro shooters:

• frostwolf
  • bradland
  • may
  • magnus
  • iaafr
  • zenon

i dont think anybody here in this list busses with their first ita shot tbh im willing to call the whole list pure

@ElizaThePsycho may has a pelt now and chose to shoot arogame over the wolf they cased thats vintage town behavior pls shoot anyone else

for the same reason eliza might be town, i think this is chainsawing a town zorvo to push on eliza which is a weird way to go about pushing a partner

overall
zorvo is town
garfooled is probably town
min is probably town
eliza is probably town

pretty cool

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

Raji is based how dare ye

oh ok

1 Like