Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I’m glad to hear that people trust and listen to me despite pushing a counterwagon on Achro yesterday.
I would like for you both to shoot Frost, if you both don’t mind. You could also shoot Leafia if you want, but I’d prefer Frost.

1 Like

I get called scum for it in like every other game lol

1 Like

Wolf wolf coaching confirmed

1 Like

i endorse these shots for what its worth and am fine with a frost preference

i really want to scumread guava… but… maybe i’m not going to hero shoot there after all

3 Likes

I get it if someone is doing it like excessively but you’re contributing a lot to the game you’re just also making posts that don’t

I’ll consider it tmr

Don’t worry that didn’t count.

THIS is your first try.

Guava is hella unpartnered from Leafia. Yes, she would and she did. Leafia doesn’t mess around with her kills. Leafia would have rather coasted on Achro’s legacy rather than his actual presence because he is fully capable of reevaluating at any time and she has been burned off that before.

The marriage proposal pocket is undefeated

2 Likes

Dodged a bullet there
Er
Well
The bullet was never fired but
I like jammed the gun or something

Raji was planning on shooting Guava? How dare they.

2 Likes

What do you mean? I’m pushing blatant agenda here. Dota had the right call earlier.

Well usually they say I’m fluffy doing nothing and just using the game as a chat room even when i make reads lol

1 Like

I would shoot guava in any other game, 100%

1 Like

You’re pushing blatant agenda but I’m too busy responding to this text, give me a second.

1 Like

Oh so they’re just braindead and only seeing what the want to see got it lmao

Right, reminder that same as Achro, I require to be given a case to vote / shoot.
After all it’s my task to judge a person I follow.

Do it. It’ll be funny.

@May let me know when you’re here

i want to talk