Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Tempting offer

Tbf i don’t wanna read my own iso so i don’t blame them for putting me on ignore and using the easiest way to boil my play down ever to get a read on me.

Also like i openly do use games as chat rooms cause like this is 90% of my social interaction fr

1 Like

Oh fuck i got like 4 posts wtf

2 Likes

WTF I’VE LITERALLY NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU IN MY LIFE!

Not you encouraging him… What about us… What about everything we’ve been through…

until then i’m gonna go exercise bc i’m trying to get abs and then i’ve got a study date with a girl who’s teaching me Spanish

ciao ~

Is looking down responding to a text message on phone.

QUACK!

Looks up at a decoy duck flying in the air.

Gets hit by a Super Kick and goes down.

2 Likes

Stares at ever social deduction game we’ve ever played

This reminds me i need to like go run or something I’m trying to lose like 100 lbs

Exercising, trying to get abs, jogging.

I’m in bed trying to sleep. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I have already restated my points against both of them multiple times, so I’ll give you the cliff notes justifying their shots.

Leafia is one of the few players who would absolutely kill Achro in spite of his counterwagon, as has been proven by multiple of her games, because she’s terrified of leaving solvers alive. Leafia has been coasting this game on that read. Leafia got defensive when suspected earlier, which is in-line with her wolf meta.

Frost’s behaviour is ripped from Tales of the Abyss, in which he was a wolf. He lurked, he didn’t share his reads, he inserted himself into a conversation earlier which indicated annoyance at town questioning Achro’s death, nobody townreads him, he’s lurking, he’s in his wolf meta, he would go long with an Achro kill, he’s going to be wagoned most likely today and he’s unlikely to sway many minds regarding his innocence. Frost also shot Aro and voted Lol, like he’s just going along with the flow.

1 Like

Imagine sleeping like a normal people I’m gonna be up all night because my brain is going to run through 10,000 scenarios where i fuck up everything

2 Likes

Mood

By the way, when I saw that people shot Aro, I didn’t really understand the reasoning. Can someone clear it up for me?

Was it just that we kind of have to shoot people? To get their numbers down? Or were they just acting odd?

This scared the shit outta me cuz I didn’t know if I was near postcap and then I was at 125/242 like I’m so fine

Stares at some of the things I’ve said to you outside of games tbh… like I’m so rude for no reason sometimes and y’all just let it slide :sob::sob:

Okay but imagine not fucking up and then gaslight yourself into believing that’s the only possible thing that can happen

He’s way more into the game as town and has much more interest in solving as town.

Here he wasn’t that and got overwhelmed and died out both figuratively and literally in game.

i think aro posted too less and imo only his push on particleman was the only wolfy thing

Ah, that’s something I can’t really notice I guess. I don’t really know how people play town and not.

Okay but imagine i have a history of fucking up and don’t know why anyone would like even like me as a friend let alone wanna date my dumb ass lol

Thanks for telling me the reasoning though :heart: I’ve been trying to catch up on reading and just seeing if anything seems weird of is something I don’t understand.