Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

for what, i dont get it

why are people scumreading arctic when he is making the most sense, and i know making sense =/= town, in fact almost the opposite, but his thoughts have been exactly the same as mine as i was reading, i.e. particleman is town from aro and “dont clear people that shot aro”

i know this is selfish but id argue im the towniest aro shooter because i switched out of him for no reason, im like 90% sure if we were buddies i would shoot him twice

i think leafia is town because she was so fucking wrong on aro that i cant believe she has tmi

also she randomly called him wolfy then proceeded to defend him hard, most people would say thats sus but imo townies are super inconsistent and scum are consistent so i think leafia is town for it

1 Like

My point was why did you feel the need to point out what you would do as a defense against Leafia?
Just because keeping Achro alive worked out well for you doesn’t mean Leafia would feel the same way.
It felt out of place to mention your method when no one was addressing you about why you would want Achro dead.
Or am I wrong?

@Frostwolf103 why did you shoot aro?
i didnt see a clear reason for it in your iso

1 Like
Summary

Etcetera. (I am completely cleared off town meta and none of you three know me, so therefore your paranoia is unsubstantiated and has no ground to stand on.)

Back to business.

I don’t support this reasoning from the individual responses that you quoted, because telling everyone to forcefully move away from a player isn’t bulletproof unfalsifiable. The part of the responses that you quoted that would indicate Leafia’s V is the fact that she shouldn’t feel so overly confident as to challenge Achro’s scumread according to her past meta, as opposed to going along with it. I’m not sure if it’s different for you, but I don’t think this resembles much of a perspective slip.

I’m guessing you haven’t played with w!Leafia before.

i may have played with scum her before, but i definitely dont remember it
ill wait for arctic’s and iaafr’s opinions on this

VOTE: Frostwolf103.
I saw Iaafr’s read on Frost being town and Garfooled being scum, and while I can’t really deny that’s possible given that they both have solid points against them, Frost has historically shown his colours under pressure.

That’s a good call, yeah. Leafia’s usually remembered as being one of the most polarised players on this site, so arguing that wolves are consistent and Leafia isn’t is not the argument you should be running with imo. Leafia’s a special case.

Who’s still scumreading Arctic anymore?

despite lol’s extreme townread on brad i still think hes pretty fucking sus
he was the 2nd vote on the aro wagon and historically ive noticed the 2nd vote on mafia is often mafia themselves, then he switches to iaafr
and at eod i had the impression he was super uninterested, probably because its v/v wagons

idk specific names, i just saw a lot of people vote/sus him while catching up

1 Like

i still think magnus is scum despite what everyone has been trying to tell me
im just convinced at this point, i would like at least one of brad/magnus to be a wagon
VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

Think you got the wrong person or you didn’t understand what I’m saying because I’m the one advocating that we give May no credit for shooting at a wolf slot that they had no build up to shoot, so what I’m saying is the complete opposite of this.

1 Like

Frostwolf103 (3): May, Arctic, Magnus
Magnus (2): iaafr, dota
Rajidae (1): Jar
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
Wazza (1): Zorvo
Leafia (1): Zenon
Arctic (1): BradLand

Not Voting (12): Jaiden, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, eevee, Rajidae, Garfooled, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, min, Wazza

Posting VC before I’m off to bed. Good night,

If you’re basing your scumread on my opener, that’s verifiably NAI (it can’t be town indicative because I know my own meta) and you’d need to get better material.

I thought May was just following up on my request to shoot Aro at the time, Wazza.

nah its an overall read

I’m pretty sure May thinks you’re scum so I really doubt this

Could you justify why I would kill Achro last night?