Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Yeah, that’s why I’m asking - did you try to procure the content information if you don’t have it?

maybe the wolves are just the very active people arctic/magnus/iaafr/may/jaiden lol

i have tried but didnt find aything significant

also you are just like frostwolf you just ask questions like you are doing rn

I find it interesting that you named Jaiden as an active poster over Dota. Not suspicious interesting, it’s just a quirk.

1 Like

Yes, I ask questions when I want to know something.

1 Like

well yes dota is more active but since i have already played with jaiden and you and may i just felt like writing only you all

1 Like

and arctic

1 Like

@Magnus I’m going to say this - After reading you - I’m somehow not biting your posts.

Like I know you are likely town, shot at scum and other stuff. But somehow something is stopping me from trusting you. Something preconscious which I cannot represent rn.

I might shoot Frost regardless, considering their thread situation (as in they will be lynched/shot) anyway if it goes like that.

But honestly, I cannot in good faith currently go with you. Maybe if I realize what’s that thought which is ecaping me.

2 Likes

bruh no successful shots happened while i was asleep, cringe
whatever, i will watch sumo and then its time to get that aro analysis baby

1 Like

There was one, Arogame was the correct guess after all.

Garfooled’s point about me being partnered with Arogame because I shot Achro though and say leafia is village would make me evil, rubbish.

i saw that one, what did you think i meant by “aro analysis”

VOTE: Magnus

@BradLand
@dota

what do you think of this readslist?

you think im reading all this? i just read the read on me

ok figured

brad might answer similarly

only thing I really wanted to say before I sleep is I think just from their interactions with each other alone and based on mays descriptions of why mays scumreading them, garfooled seems more likely wolf to me than frostwolf right now

my final guess for cred on their two alignments is garfooled w frostwolf v

okazo/guava/Eliza/Magnus/garfooled???

bro you really think half the scumteam is lowposters? cringe
mafia is not that easy
did you even analyse aro interactions while i was gone

at least give me an honorable mention man

1 Like