Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

can someone tell Zorvo to stop being so fucking rude holy shit. the disrespect

1 Like

Wdym? I’m sure they meant it as an endearment

It was a Leafia shot I expect from a villager who is known to tunnel.

They wolf read the player, it makes sense to shoot the player.

Let’s not forgot that the shots on Aro wasn’t pure and we have a wolf in Magnus/May/Frost I believe that was the shooters.

1 Like

Yeah, my reaction is pretty much ‘Damn it Leafia’

Now I once more want Leafia and Frost dead
Like surely Frost isn’t as clueless as me?

Only I am allowed to be pure and uninformed

I meant shoot.

Sorry if it seems rude but I do kinda really wanna shoot you on a Frost wolf flip tbh.

Meh. I think seeing that kinda helps a bit in terms of knowing where mafia was during Day 1.

Town Vs Wolf Wagon, Wolf wagon started by Iaafr and then when they dropped the wagon, Wazza pushed them to try and drop the voters off of their wolf teammate Aro and successfully did as such.

There is one wolf on the Achro wagon and at least one on the Lol simply based on how this all went and where the dead people were sitting and placing in terms of wagonomics.

Guava I think is like always town here because they were the only other pusher on Iaafr other than Wazza before me and Brad came in.
So I think the way Guava was placed in that situation day 1 doesn’t seem like how a wolf is placed with another wolf named Wazza because having only 2 players pushing a villager and they both being wolf seems low tbh.

I was asking for clarification because I have no idea what you’re on about, but since it’s about Leafia shooting Iaafr then I understand now.

No I don’t but everyone else does. The way you’re trying to make it look like only I’d kill Achro N1 here is extremely scummy partly because I don’t think I would.

I don’t see you asking anything actually
Now you’re backpedaling from my pov

@Magnus And why would you think I did it?

Why the conjecture or not trying to understand my words?

You’re not the only player in the game and if Magnus was a villager, he wouldn’t be saying I’m in my wolfmeta right now.

You said that your reaction was “Damn it Leafia”
What were you saying that for?

How is shooting someone that was looking ultra wolfy a wolfy shot?

I was thinking about shooting may but i guess thats not happening now. I will prob shoot leafia or garfooled or magnus what do you all think aboit this

Isn’t it obvious? Leafia killed a villager who she thought it was wolf.

Could you remind me what on Earth was wolfy to you?

1 Like

The vote from day 1 does support that she haven’t changed her stance.

Many including me townread iaafr but you were the only who scumread him so would very likely mean you are mafia

1 Like