Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

You’re not asking for clarification there, you were making a statement about your thoughts of Leafia’s shot,
And now you’re saying you didn’t know who they shot?
Huh?
Hold on let me reread

Leafia is never getting away with that flip so you should always shoot her

if you want to shoot Frost that’s fine too since he’ll probably be executed today

1 Like

Readslist

Town

Eliza
Arctic
Guava
O.Kazo
BradLand
Min
Leafia
Jaiden
Dota
Eevee
Jar
Garfooled
Kork
Maple
May
Magnus
Raji
Frostwolf

Wolf

Alright so are you shooting leafia too?

Leafia respond or I’ll be tempted to shoot before ISOing Wazza

No wait you already shot someone

1 Like

I guess someone isn’t re-evaluating recently with one villager and mafia.

I already tried, but i missed

hopefully your shot has better chances of hitting glgl

2 Likes

/shoot Leafia @CRichardFortressLies @Italy

2 Likes

Jar GOAT \o/

2 Likes

Here we go

Hit.

3 Likes

WAAAAAA

—luigi

i think this is town tbh

Shut
You’re gonna jinx it

2 Likes

frozen
ive actually been pretty productive just outside this game. im here for a bit though

I find it funny and kinda interesting that you’re being like this so suddenly. You should know the type of player Leafia is and how they obviously would shoot the player that they are tunnelled on and think is a wolf not to mention the way they treated Wazza isn’t something Leafia says to their partner or at least from my experience she doesn’t follow a partner, hard push the player and exclaim “Wazza is ObvTown” or whatever. Not to mention wolves would have to be out of their right minds and kinda playing badly if they all gang up on one single villager known as Iaafr.
Wazza, Leafia and Guava can’t all be a wolf doing that and it’s very likely that it was just Wazza being the wolf doing that tbh.

And like Idk man you could be a panicking wolf with your attitude here trying to get people to shoot venerable villagers like Leafia.

o hope i do but i really think leafia displayed a lack of tmi on everything tbat just happened

LEAFIA GOT SHOT WHAT