Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

VOTE: Radji

Ew that I’m super town siding yeah.

I’m good with Radji or Frost today. Both probably wolves tbh.

In mountainous game, nothing can be prevented to kill him, sure. But even then I would rather have him alive.

leafia i apologize very hard if you are reading this you literally shot one of the most townread people so this was kind of an impulse reaction that was supported by the people i townread(hopefully)

3 Likes

You know why, Magnus?

Grab a stick and throw it at yourself because all you’ve done is shoot Aro who was attempted by others before you.

Your trending down for me, wanna trend up, start by helping getting another wolf executed or shot.

otoh none of these flips have goven a reason to not kill frostwolr

And I welcome to embrace death, because that death is going to haunt you for the reveal of my alignment.

Frostwolf103 (4): May, Arctic, Magnus, Jar
Garfooled (1): guavagudetama
Magnus (1): dota
Arctic (1): BradLand
min (1): Frostwolf103
Zorvo (1): Zenon
Radji (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (9): Jaiden, ElizaThePsycho, eevee, Rajidae, Garfooled, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, min

Jar your town.

If someone like Radji calls you a wolf like Radji did with Leafia, I have a dumpster outside my apartment with their name on it!

i haven’t been taking you seriously for most of today but @Zorvo do you acknowledge that i pushed for both May & Frost since d1 and have kept at it

or the fact that i initially tried to shoot at Frost

or the fact that i was defending slots like o.kazo/garfooled/idk who else you townread even when it went against the consensus

or the fact that i called out Wazza being likely partnered with May if May flips W

i mean no offense by this and i’m not trying to be mean but given your worldview you wolfreading me is a bit ridiculous

I mean i also kinda sorta didn’t kill obv towns Iaafr or Lol pushed a wolf and didn’t just tmi Leafia town and than immediately perspective slip like you did so i mean.

1 Like

Why would you rather leave Achro alive? Could you explain why?

you were bashing me for having a strong townread on Jar 10 hours earlier since he first time he posted

the disrespect…

TMI

Perspective slip

Wolf. GGs.

1 Like

Cool, Day one is also a great day for wolves to distance.

I see no voting in the vote count and I see your name on it.

FrostWolf has 4 votes and looks like you ain’t one of them.

omg

that’s one argument countered

how about everything else i mentioned?

hosts not gonna count Zorvo’s vote on my because he keeps misspelling my name </3

it’s right here Zorvo pls get it right

also Zenon obviously town here

this is why i don’t play fm. weh

3 Likes

Lmao Either your actual wolf or just being real bad and should actually start doing more.

If you actually bother to read my posts, I stated why I strongly believed in Leafia being town and calling Radji bad for telling people to shoot Leafia and I want them to pay for it.

And there is nothing perspective slipping about “super town siding” when Radji has said twice now and is wrong about me “wolfsiding”

Learn to read, it’s a good skill.

Now go grab that stick and start playing with it, here I’ll help you out!

VOTE: Zenon