Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

In April Shower Overhaul, I am able to manipulate the town leader that is Achromatic. I told him to execute Rajidae instead of Robyn. I make him doubt about Kiiruma and Jakethewolfie.

Also make to ‘see’ the errors of his way with his immediate townread on Leafia that she’s showing more wolf behavior that Achro didn’t saw and I did manage to win that, until Robyn have to lolcat too much, it takes me harder to bullshit.

Zorvo is not mafia
Aro was blatantly white knight ing particle man please wait until i can post my new thoughtd beifre making djmg hero shots

Honestly I think wolves are freaking out here somewhere and it’s funny lol.

Don’t know who but I find this fun.

i’m not even that heated but i have a habit of countering disrespect with similar levels of pettiness

if anyone following me and Zorvo’s convo finds me rude i’m sorry for giving off that vibe lol

I planted the idea of ‘anticlaim arsonist’, the whole thing is to make Achromatic rash decisions as he’s alive.

Robyn failed to attack him twice in two nights in the row, which I didn’t want him dead.

cabron, i need to see your balls

Sorry if you feel disrespected @Rajidae I’m just being honest.

It’s like if your town and want to show me your town maybe for starters, vote FrostWolf and I might join you on it?

hey i just rejoined thread what the fuck does this mean

Zenon has postcapped herself twice and is generally agreed to be town or null at worst, why should she be “doing more”?

(Frost wanting to talk about his past wolfgames is a previously demonstrated scumtell.)
You were able to manipulate Achro, and yet the scumteam still tried to kill him multiple nights that game and failed each time due to numerous healers going on the obvious target. You didn’t plan on manipulating him, right? So why would you do so here when you don’t at all need to?

Sorry you came back for a game and hate it. Wish i could make it better <3

1 Like

the guy has a plenty of votes already

VOTE: Frostwolf

i can vote him for sure but i’m just adding heat to the fire, what’s more telling is that i tried to shoot him today

Why should they be aloud to slack around and vote villagers instead of helping getting rid of a wolf?

The wolf they got rid of was a wolf most others already wanted to get rid of.

What was your read on Wazza again?

it’s okaaay <3 but i think breaking the rules and making yourself obvtown that way is kind of adding to that tbh

1 Like

Hey hey Zorvo guess who called Aro wolf on day 1 and pushed them for a while

Hey guess who? It was me. Before all of the others. So like get a grip on the game.

Leafia wasn’t a hero shot she deserved to die. Iaafr was a hero shot and a shit one too iaafr was so far town that anyone encouraging that shot should be shot for throwing.

1 Like

I tried to tell Robyn because of being obvious protected target, but you see how that goes. The mafia team was fractured it’s almost like I am playing myself there, so I think like 3P killer in that situation.

Anyhow, maybe it does feel like Tales of The Abyss that I didn’t show up on start and have not much of interest to play, in this game at least.

1 Like

@Zorvo what are your thoughts on me/iaafr/dota all trying to get a cw going on May while Achro/lol were v/v

1 Like

I had Wazza in the same position as Guava. Null town / town lean vicinity because while I completely disagreed with her cases on May and Iaafr, I thought the effort that she put into them (or at least the Iaafr case) resembled a paranoid villager seeing shadows.

Fair. I don’t think votes should count. But yeah i need to shut up.

1 Like

I don’t know what that means, but I am all ears.

wazza red flip not super surprising. i knew something abt her handling my slot felt fucky

leafia shot has me :smiling_face_with_tear: though