Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Wish we could turn back time…

To the good derp dayyyyys…

people are getting salty this game, its ok to be wrong, just learn from your mistakes and move on, no need to get personally attached to your reads

probably because we spent the entire day wagoning a LHF

i dont feel bad about that EoD2, i put my best effort into moving the wagon, thats all that matters

My past reads not being great only necessitates a switch in mindset. Hence why I’m questioning my prior reads on Dota and yourself.

The number one thing I would’ve done differently is contingent on playing around Achro. If I only pushed Achro to try and get townread for sheer audacity, I wouldn’t have kept it up until EOD. Since I had kept it until EOD, I wouldn’t have nightkilled him and I would have shot him a few hours in.

Switching wagons off Frost at the last moment wouldn’t have been a necessary move were I evil, especially since I was the counterwagon at the time. So there’s also that.

Your slot had a solve they spent 100+ posts screaming about that is literally 0 for 5

Aro trying to hard shield a pack mate getting hit hard by a variety of people is not spew clearing.

I do not believe this at all. 0 for fucking 5 and you are also pushing townies hard.

scum shooting everyone i was gonna shoot
im doing some vaguely important things rn but be on later

Jaiden, who’s your top scumread?

Go for it.

@Zenon
Read this. Please.

And maybe glance at this.

Also I still can’t help but wonder if Brad was correct and flips wolf.

I went back and forth on PM about 69 times so why is it interesting lol just read my D1

but what if you were trying to kill him
i know you think highly of your scum skills and you would definitely find it funny to pull off

that’s why while i can kinda see what you’re saying, i’m not sure it’s enough

yeah, i’ll give you this, aside from the fact any non-you non-frost town elimination would be greatly useful for scum you since it keeps LHF frost around for another day, i suppose it is pretty risky

jaiden, open question
what are you actually doing this game and what are you trying to achieve

The problem with this read is that the thread was split PM can absoufuckingloutely be defended by a pack mate in that scenario. Aro wasn’t the first one to defend him.

Zenon, what’s your read on Garfooled?

I literally shot Aro, so no.

Onto another town…

1 Like

town

1. Zenon
  2. min
  3. guavagudetama
  4. dota
  5. ElizaThePsycho
  6. Garfooled
  7. Arctic
  8. Zorvo
  9. Jaiden

poe
6. BradLand
11. eevee
13. Jar
14. May
18. Magnus
19. Kork
21. Maple
23. O.kazo

i have no idea how to read the newbie lowposters so @arctic which ones of them are towny and which ones arent

I could’ve shot at like 15 other targets if I wanted to and moved on.

Like it ain’t that hard.

1 Like

Still believe this?

If I was trying to kill him because I needed him out of the game as early as possible, I would let him push Lol and then kill him. I would’ve found it hilarious if v!Achro was shot if I were evil.