Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

@Dota why do you townread Garfooled?

Not gonna bother.
Cause if your actually town and start doing more and get rid of another wolf you probably just die at night but if you don’t and your a wolf you will still be here later on and it’ll become more obvious.

I can relate tbh.

Arctic said it had something to do with Min being involved or something.
@Arctic clear this up please to Zenon.

Also @Zenon I’ve also pushed Wazza a bit so yeah, I push anyone and everyone until I can call someone town or wolf. Very simple.
I already concluded Guava, Arctic, Jar and O.Kazo all Obv Town.
plus Eliza.

Fuck buddy a lot of people did, that ain’t clearing because that shit ain’t ever pure.

Town

1 Like

i remember pretending that if you shot in itas you became confirmed town and she had towny reactions to that
not the strongest read, i am cautious, but shes one of the boys so she gets the benefit of the doubt

1 Like

I played a mash once where i entered the thread shot at an obvious town and… literally nobody voted me lol

Not sure, could have been wrong on that one, if Eevee flips we will see won’t we lol.

Reason?

My brother in christ you know I’m never the NK lol

there’s a chance he could have been defended, but i don’t think aro goes about in the way he did if PM is a partner - by calling PM’s mindset pure/genuine when he was clearly trolling (and aro would know this if they were both mafia) and using it to chainsaw onto people like eliza. i just think it’s too much to be partnered

maple reads incredibly pure from mechanical talk, stuff like when they talking about not knowing how to shoot and thinking there were more than two roles in the game. i agree entirely with your poe except for maple/jaiden and would probably swap these two, but i’m not confident on either

1 Like

I want a yes or a no for a reason that’s important pls answer

good morning

the fact that people were on for eod and saw Frost act the way he was and still didn’t find t!Frost is baffling
I hate saying obv town but he was obv town imo

sounds like an excellent read
then i will have the exact same PoE as you

This post is the first time Dota has ever reference Jaiden by name.

didn’t maple holster their shot yesterday? does anyone think maybe mafia would have told them to make a shot on some random lhf town that no one would squint at? i know i would have, but i guess it depends on the scumteam.

what matters is we tried our best, you cant control other peoples actions, its fine

Was PM trolling. I legit thought they were serious. And very fucking wrong. And they gave off an I can power wolf vibe

yeah we have bad blood
im over it but still would rather not interact too much with her

Kork holstered. Maple shot me.
I have this in a stat chart in my first post today.

He was but the other wagon also was town

while it was possible to read the preflips and chainsawing as real, the problem was it was all predicated on who was pushing/defending leafia even though his reason for the leafia read was because “she claimed neut and there are no neuts in the game” referencing the post where leafia claimed indian, which is like, obviously trolling imho

hm, maybe it applies to kork then, but i feel like maple was a bit more active than them

1 Like