Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

It’s fine.

What’s your reasoning of vote? Let’s get over it.

eevee (4): WindwardAway, Zorvo, dota, Jar
Garfooled (2): guavagudetama, Zenon

Not Voting (4): eevee, Garfooled, Maple, O.kazo

Yeah I’m gonna say that one of those two wagons is scum, if not both (and no I didn’t put much thought into this)

If eevee is town then scum likely took an excuse to move off Garfooled

Although if both of them are town then we’re sort of screwed on wagobomics and that would be entirely my fault

Reading May’s stuff
Is the engagement May has with Zorvo clearing?
I kinda think it is

absolutely
so screwed

It probably is with me. But like.

Hey Gar, I know you are cw to me, but I’m not eager to vote you rn.
Who are you scumreading?

guava
maybe?

they were engaged with min
and min had a record of engaging with their buds

Hmmm.

I mean, I know they were first to defend me and actually communicate with me, when rest of thread was going without speaking to me when voting. And ngl, it was buying me. But never fully bought me. I’m aware it could be a play.

However main question is - are you sure it’s not you going forced 1v1 by them pushing you?

I’m an easy shot that can be excused
And have been shot consecutively
Feels opportunitive and full of unreasonable tunnelvision

1. I didn’t like how the Garfooled wagon was building up, and I wanted to find a different vote target.
  2. I didn’t really think Garfooled’s iso looked too wolfy. I had a null on them, maybe slight town lean for some of the mixing up between town and flipped wolves they did.
  3. You were among the non-voters yesterday during the May/Brad tie. I don’t think not placing a vote is a tell for you, especially not during ties, but that made me want to ISO you.
  4. Your ISO led me to looking for interactions or interaction attempts with flipped wolves. May is the only interaction attempt I saw, and there weren’t any others. Most people can be read off how often and in what way they interact with their partners (like min), and I expected that you would try to take a position to steer the town, meaning that I expected you to interact much more with town than your own partners.

Granted, now that the wagon has actually gained traction on you and I haven’t ISO’d Wazza, May or aro, I might be missing context on how much the wolf team has pushed you indirectly. I don’t know if I can get through all of that in an hour, but I’m willing to discuss it.

Yeah I think zorvo is town off multiple things

I don’t remember why I TR them anyway so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oh right, bcus they went after two town wagons and preferred one over the other and I was like “huh why would they care?”
I read May as town for the same exact reason

Wind, that’s basically 1v1 with wolf interactions. You said earlier you know how I work in one after another manner. Me not reading min is… thing which happened, but wasn’t exactly anything unexpected.

If anything, remember when we were both scum and basically went to throats of each other? I’m not against WvW interactions.

gonna pretend this is a real word btw

Wazza called me “top LHF shot” afair.
May was aggressively pushing, resisting direct confrontation and shot at me.

I don’t remember if Aro did anything. Would need to do vanity search.

Whoever has Eliza’s slot,
Probably town

Windward

1 Like

What do you guys think of this?

1 Like

Like @WindwardAway I’m gonna be honest - I was terribly slow in producing reads this game. And I’m aware of it.

We both know I had a reason for this. And… honestly, does it sound like my scum game? The crafted strategies?
Cause IMO it’s more of NAI “eevee can’t really play”. Which I was clear about in pre-game lobby too.

I don’t think reading person who had no time to play by amount of reads is correct, meanwhile I also think there was enough of other-way-interactions to actually clear me.

Especially since all existing interactions are negative, direct or indirect push.

1 Like