Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Like thing about it - going by your logic - scum usually indirectly pushes me, cause it’s unaccounted danger which might be inactive till it wakes up.

Sure.

But let’s reverse it - scum doesn’t tend to bus me, due to ability to pull out miracles.

And considering all existing interactions from dead scum were negative… I think you get what I’m saying.

1 Like

Sorry Gar, needed to convince Wind first.

And… I agree with May, it’s a weird call.

@WindwardAway

Look at May’s reads.
Do you think they put all 3 teammates in town/likely town? If not then Eevee HAS to be a wolf.

Zenon might be town off min/Wazza posts here

I want to say this makes me think even more that Zenon is town, but Wazza was distancing from min by nitpicking on his posts, so it’s not the most clearing thing. I do think min mightve dropped TMI on Zenon being town in the previous quote, though.

I’m gonna follow up on this later because I think it might be the key to solving Zenon.

Oh and the number of times Wazza kept denying townreads on Eliza (my slot) should probably just clear me lol.

Ngl i sideeye this response because here we have iaafr (flipped town) and eevee (alive and currently a wagon). Magnus wants to make an unaligned read, and Wazza shoots it down. It’s worth noting because Wazza is spending the effort to hard case iaafr who will flip town, so why not chain an elim into town!eevee right after? If she agrees with Magnus’s theory it would mean t!iaafr > w!eevee and that’s a good way to get a miselim if eevee is town.

Which brings me to conclude that it’s more likely for eevee to be scum, which is why Wazza dismisses the association read here.

Another side note - this still points at zorvo being town.

Another mention of eevee.
I don’t think Wazza is the sort of wolf who unintentionally rule of three’s a partner so this doesn’t really mean much, but I’m searching for eevee’s name just to make sure I find all the refs.

OK here we go, this is a little more interesting. Frost flipped town and Wazza was saying she’d rather shoot eevee, and also of note is how Wazza kept advocating to shoot min (her partner).

I don’t think I have time for more than this but if anyone wanted an analysis of wazza’s spew or antispew then here it is.

Yeah I know, but I know you’re smart enough not to play every scum game the same way.

im herr

Maybe I shouldve looked at May’s ISO before Wazza’s
Cause I might just be getting confbiased but I don’t think anything in wazza’s iso is clearing for you

As in - Risky call. But since you ask for opinion on May’s post, not content…

I’m kind of thinking he is talking about town, mostly due to complicativness of the thought process.
It’s like, they want to justify it in a way where they want to shade it, but need to think something off?

May spews Eevee as wolf more IMO.

What were May’s reads?

Arctic and Eevee interaction sorta reminds me of Marluxion and Eevee interaction NGL.

Where Eevee was a wolf and Marluxion said “kill this”.

I don’t think it clears me either. (As in Wazza part, May is more advanced)
I think it denies argument of lack of wolf attention on my slot.

Which kind of pushes your argument back into null zone.

Smh, I made the post let me go find it.

VOTE: Eevee

I guess

This is spoopy

@WindwardAway

1 Like

They were literally shooting me Zorvo.

What do I even do if this flips town
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Scum doesn’t tend to bus you (except when we distanced too much in our game), but you technically haven’t been bussed. I mean, you’re still alive. And I know there was another game in which you were scum, I was town, and you had some suspicion on you but were still able to stay alive till the end and win.

You die next, which is kind of disgusting.