Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

That’s what I’m going to do yeah.

Fine, so Jane is wolf only, if Jar is wolf. (If you don’t believe me, just check again, how Lylo works)

Gotta eat dinner brb.

Why do you think the kill was to frame Zenon rather than just Zenon being a wolf?

Gotta eat dinner brb.

I believe her 100% when she says she would keep Zorvo to annoy him because he wanted to die but also why doesn’t she just kill O.kazo?
Why doesn’t anyone kill O.kazo O.kazo why are you still here

Why didnt you vote zenon she is wolf :sob:

I’m not sure tbh, I also expected them to die tonight.

But if I were a wolf and wanted to ML Zenon I wouldn’t kill Zorvo, because that’s one less person who suspects them gone.

1 Like

Where did this come from because as far as I can tell you didn’t have any semblance of a townread on either of them.

Also why do people only post when I’m posting.

Am I the only one with any energy left? That would be sad tbh.

I’m slanking, as always through this game.

I tried to ISO Zenon a few times, but I got bored way too quickly.

Well I said this about Achro

Like right after what you’re quoting

But he flipped town and May didn’t so that’s obviously what you’re after

At the time of that post I was 10000000000% certain iaafr was scum (wrong) so I was just saying anything to get them exe’d

I didn’t really scumread May and it wasn’t worth saving them over if I wasn’t so confident on my scumread on iaafr

That was a reply to this I forgot to requote it

I mean, I kinda don’t have any questions?
Other than like “why is O.kazo alive” and “why did Zorvo die” but I’ve already talked about that today

GOT BORED :sob::sob:

It’s also hard to ask about you in particular because you weren’t in the game for most of the game, it was Maple, who wasn’t here most of the time
So there isn’t much to ask about from the early game and what is there to ask about you can’t answer because you’re not him so you wouldn’t know what he was thinking when he said something

1 Like

Okay fair, I stopped reading after that post.
Why didn’t you say you townread them before that then?

What
No, I wanted to know where your townread of Achro and Jaiden came from

I don’t remember you really pushing them at any point though… or trying to change the wagons on lol/aro.

There’s other stuff I want to say but I’ll just continue reading for now.

I don’t say townreads often because of another game I play frequently where it’s more beneficial to only talk about who you’re suspicious of
But obviously if I’m townreading Achro I should say that right then and there to try to stop people from voting him
That was real despite what I said about May

Wait and Jaiden?
I thought that was about May

Oh yeah I was too busy pushing this for most of day one

I’m trying to forget he was in the game ngl :sob::sob:

I’m reading this post back and idk how iaafr flipped town this made zero sense

Like I was pushing on iaafr I just was also saying things that weren’t about iaafr

My ParticleMan push has a lot more content because I was super irritated

Actually I’m too tired right now. I keep getting distracted by things that aren’t FM.

I wanted to do more today but I don’t really have the energy anymore.

1 Like

Just read Janes summary