Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Than vote Jar and go to F3

Wolves should kill me tonight I’m a liability in FX that they 1000% don’t want alive

Hammer Jar

Snapvote Guava.

Win the game.

1 Like

yeh wolves win the game

I’m so good at this game

Im better than you at this game and everything :face_with_peeking_eye:

Bruh why isn’t this day over yet pls i beg u hammer jar I’ve been so towny this game.

Zenon (777)

oh we’re fucked regardless of your alignment
ggs

Who says i was being serious?

Like legit don’t listen to me i don’t even know who I’m gonna snap vote if I’m alive.

I don’t think you’d bus Jar here though so never actually you

If I’m alive okazo died

So snap vote Jane

If I’m dead it means okazo is alive

So snap vote okazo

Probs

If Guava dies now that i said this snap vote [redacted]

If these are real thoughts I won’t ever tell you have fun deciding

Now please hammer Jar

mb I assumed what you were saying in lylo was serious :sob: :sob:
shoulda known

Okay so thing is. It’s really easy to trick wolves into thinking your going to do something that benefits them do than they don’t kill you even though they should’ve than you turn around and snap vote someone else.

But you seemed legit worried i was gonna snap vote you tomorrow so i decided not to put you through that.

But see now that I said that they know and i know they know that so now who knows if i am lying or telling the truth about who I’m gonna snap tomorrow

2 Likes

Jane and Jar are both asleep iirc (not that Jar was going to hammer himself LMAO) but I think @O.kazo is still awake?

I WAS
BECAUSE I’M LIKE
“IS IT REALLY JAR/ZENON ARE YOU KIDDING”
BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT I HAVE TO ASSUME IF JAR FLIPS SCUM AND YOU VOTE ME
BUT WHY WOULD YOU THUNDERDOME IF YOU’RE BOTH SCUM :sob: :sob:

if we all say that the wolves should kill us tonight then they won’t know who to kill

The real thought is that if I’m alive I’m always always snap voting Jane

but then O.kazo could kill you to frame Jane

Jane basically calling me super clear but not voting Jar feels outing to me. Okazo and you have both done things that make me think you’re clear.

However don’t do this without thinking because I am known to change my mind based on many things so look into things deeper than this thought lol

1 Like