Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

like remind yourself aro is a 300 poster i expected 50 atleast from him by now

when hes busy or unmotivated its very likely scum

thats not actually true and im not sold on aro but oh well ill have like 12 posts left to react to his next round of posting tmr

and this is a software that enables spamposting too, its closer to a chatroom than a forum

I mean, just last game here I started the game by voting a town member before voting another town member and trying to mason a scum KP for the first 24 hours before correcting.

That was a pretty big fumble. I don’t really mind making read errors, such is life, but being told I am ‘fumbling the bag’ feels like an agenda kind of like how your aro vote feels like OMGUS that has little value and kind of like how you having around 10 town reads feels out of character for you so here I am. Just a boy. Pushing a scum read.

Sorting by post count is probably one of the worst ways to try to read a good player too. If Aro’s busy, he is busy.

@eevee I have been betrayed.

Also the rabbit has almost post capped maybe he is town after all, geesh.

2 Likes

it is 100% true its not a rule that follows everyone but it follows aro for sure

100% huh

well shit I guess we can lynch aro and if he is town we just murder you tomorrow, fair is fair.

VOTE: arogame123

Right, a broken quote.

Ehh… I will fix it, but basically that is Leafia’s post what you are referring to. Forum just broke a quote.

Oh, I see.

I skimmed too fast and missed it was a broken quote. No betrayal then.

you are fumbling the bag for defending aro, using incorrect points, then retracting saying he is null. i dont care if you scum read me you yourself said im out of character

i have 50 townreads which is both out of character for town and for mafia and everyone townreading me so you will follow eventually or you will die

sounds good

I didn’t retract.

I said the points against him are null at worst, and that there is a big thing I am reading him for (mindmelding with me)

It’s a nuanced read, you see.

Huh. Alright. Bet.

VOTE: lol

1 Like

You know suddenly I am full of energy I don’t think I am going to min post anymore, but instead devote my game life in here to making yours a living hell until one of us is dead.

4 Likes

wow that lasted long hahha

ok i hope you can provide atleast 1 correct read in the meantime

a chellanege to you who gets more townies correctly wins how about that?

2 Likes

Awfully self-important stance since I have agreed with half your town reads, milord.

2 Likes

aren’t you top wagon rn

1 Like

I don’t think I am going to win that one given I am not informed.

hii i would just like to point out the only person who hasnt talked here is maple, i wonder what they could be

Claiming this town read before lol can