Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I am munching popcorn while observing this cabaret on the borderline between a Japanese game show and a return of boats, the forum equivalent of 4chan’s shitposts. Where brave players deliver something between crude cringe and sublime catharsis.

VOTE: eevee

1 Like

Votecount as of post #1189

Arogame123 (5): iaafr, BradLand, lol, min, Zenon
lol (4): Arogame123, Leafia, Achromatic, eevee
ParticleMan (3): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, O.kazo
ElizaThePsycho (2): Arctic, Wazza
Achromatic (2): ParticleMan, Magnus
Arctic (1): Leafia
May (1): Rajidae
Zenon (1): May
Leafia (1): dota
eevee (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (5): Frostwolf103, Jar, Garfooled, Kork, Maple

VC before I go to bed. Thank me later.

2 Likes

this is not AI for leafia

neither is this
welcome to the leafia experience
they sound the exact same with stuff like this regardless of alignment
but if anything i’d say leafia has more overt confidence as mafia because she doesn’t hide TMI very well

1 Like

arctic i would like to have a back and forth with you i think itd be very useful

VOTE: lol

1 Like

What are you doing, Frost?

ok i retract my arctic locktown

VOTE: arogame123

@iaafr what do you think of #988 it seems really generic to me and just thoughts for the sake of being thoughts, but i skimmed it and didnt read it fully

sounds good, you are town until further notice

good list ngl too bad you didnt get post 1000

yeah not a big fan of achro rn, idk why youre so invested into arogame

ok debil is town
espeically when he gets wagoned d1 hes usually town from what ive seen
havent seen mafia debil die d1 ever

good read honestly i approve, simple but elegant

you clearly have a problem in how you approach mafia then, its a game its supposed to be enjoyable

good luck on getting that pussy

wtf did magnus use chat gpt to write the achro case hahah

1 Like

i only have like 3 walls? my posts aren’t that long… i just haven’t posted much. and that leads me to question why you have the idea that me posting less makes me mafia. postcount is very much not AI for me.

i feel like in the last 100 posts i’ve seen you jump on 3 different wagons and seeming almost throw out your previous thoughts on the slot
i don’t know if i’d call this wolfy yet, but it does have the potential to just be feeling around for whatever
you feel all over the place with like… everything
the first example was the switch on particleman, then the switch to me based on a case from someone you scumread. i don’t think it being from someone you scumread would matter in any other context, but it’s more the fact of how easily you accepted this read without much… hesitation? could you outline what reads you are actually committed to?

i still think you are town so consider this a gesture of disapproval with the way you are playing rather than a scumread because i don’t think being this non-committal is going to be conducive to solving the game. if you follow whatever the latest person who spoke to you told you, you’re going to be influenced by mafia excessively

what do you want to talk about
i’m still catching up in the meantime but i’m happy to talk about anything i’ve read

i do not want my boy lol to die d1
d1 hang is super important since its super important for d2 itas
heres who i dont mind being killed d1 currently:

1. Arogame123
  2. Frostwolf103
  3. ElizaThePsycho
  4. Leafia
  5. eevee
  6. Rajidae
  7. Jar
  8. May
  9. Wazza
  10. Garfooled
  11. Magnus
  12. Kork
  13. Maple
  14. O.kazo
  15. Achromatic

honeslty more than expected, tbh i thought i was townreading half the playerlist

you’re supposed to refresh the count with that

das war ein befehl

I give him a push, that’s what looks like

i don’t think hitler liked italy very much

i’m being a bit hypocritical with this post because after looking at the magnus post on achro i’ve kinda decided achro/lol are probably a difference check - i think lol is in his scum meta right now, i think the way he’s attempting to control the game and high-efforting like this is not his town-game and i think him having the confidence to call for votes off particleman without actually having read his posts is more likely to be some form of whiteknighting. i also think achro, if town, is likely to be correct.

aside from what magnus said about achro, my biggest concern with achro is actually his treatment of my slot… when asked for why i was town he said it’s because i’m playing like a tryhard to get n1’ed, and while this might happen if i am town, it’s not actually a reason for me to be town… it looks like it might come from a wolf who knows they won’t get n1’ed when everyone else is expecting them to given that they’ve been winning/carrying every game recently, and doesn’t look like it’s actually making the effort to read me since i am a good person to kill at night in their opinion

1 Like

Should I be insulted by this? It’s not ludicrously long and incomprehensible, isn’t it?
Could I ask why you’re waffling their townread on Arctic depending on what Iaafr says, and why you’re drawing attention to said waffle?

someone bought me an energy drink again. it is time to suffer

2 Likes

i… uh…
yeah fair point. give me a minute.

its not an insult moreso just a joke based on what i thought at first

because iaafr is my boy and i trust him more than myself, and i also trust arctic’s scum skills more than my reading capabilities

1 Like

der steiner angriff war ein befehl

Arogame123 (6): iaafr, BradLand, lol, min, Zenon, dota
lol (5): Arogame123, Leafia, Achromatic, eevee, Frostwolf103
ParticleMan (3): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, O.kazo
ElizaThePsycho (2): Arctic, Wazza
Achromatic (2): ParticleMan, Magnus
Arctic (1): Leafia
May (1): Rajidae
Zenon (1): May
eevee (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (4): Jar, Garfooled, Kork, Maple