Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Fair enough.

[quote=“Arctic, post:738, topic:4859”]

Gut.

[quote=“Arctic, post:738, topic:4859”]

It just felt weird that the second person to vote sheeped the first.

Good night.

Whatever they are doing is stiring up otherwise pale gamestart. I’m not complaining.

I’ve missed a lot since my last post but what do you think of people saying that they’re causing more harm than good?
That they’re distracting from actual solving?

that guy is the definition of solving

i was more immature in my mu days but i think i have grown up since then
no regrets though, it was a wonderful experience and im thankful for the friends i made there

2 Likes

I think by creating a conflict they’re separating people into categories
I don’t think what they’re stating is their full opinion

god i keep thinking there’s already too many people in this game then i look back at the PL and see there’s still like 6 0 posters

1 Like

why arent you pushing/voting him if you think hes sus

Particle is the definition of causing chaos that harms town.

When did I say they were sus?

1 Like

As person who prefers to stay behind and solve thread presence as a whole, over engaging in 1v1 discussions… I love them.
It’s more material for me to go through.

My main issue with thread state rn is that people are arguing with each other, instead of trying to convince each other. Which is going to amplify into frustration if it won’t end up getting scum. Possibly into town imploading if it doesn’t change.

But that’s too much of forecasting.

1 Like

the chaos in itself doesn’t harm the town. he’s single-handedly generated the most content in this game either directly or indirectly which has been quite useful. i recognize it’s probably not fun to be on the receiving end of it, but bear in mind he only has one vote

@Achromatic @Magnus thoughts on may?

2 Likes

i thought “he isnt stating his full opinion” implied you were scumreading him
i assume i misunderstood you then

v v v v v
v v v v v v

unironically

townreading every name mentioned here

cant tell how crazy i am but it is what it is

1 Like

bro at least one of these has to be wrong

1 Like

who

eevee has not done anything AI
arogame is probably being townread too easily. i don’t dislike anything he’s posted but nothing really stood out to me much either

so i wouldn’t be surprised if either of these were wrong

1 Like

It as only been useful to scum though and all he has done is randomly accuse people just because they disagree with him and/or have a sense of humor.

im kinda default believing aro/achro are actually onto something with lol and kinda want the lol flip but it feels rude to push for

i admit my eevee tr is probably the dumbest of all my reads