Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I’m not going to vote until shortly before EoD. (~40 minutes since I have to go 30 minutes before EoD)

I want to use all the time I have and I want others to do that too!

valid but what else is there to talk about?

Not much but I’m still reading stuff and preparing for the high probability that I’m alive tomorrow.

1 Like

Frick it.

VOTE: Jar

Let Zenon have it, if he played us.

@Italy @CRichardFortressLies @Host_Account_1

It’s a hammer.

1 Like

Jar (3): Zenon, guavagudetama, O.kazo
Zenon (1): Jar

Not Voting (1): Jane

You are correct. Hammer has been reached. I’m allowing 5 minutes for corrections.

Jar has been sentenced to death for crimes against the town, which includes banditry.

They are a Mafia Bandit

Mafia Goon

“You are a Mafia Bandit. Your only abilities are your vote, your voice, and your trusty gun”.

“Purge the town of cowboys”

Night 7 has begun, and will end 2023-06-07T20:00:00Z

2 Likes
absolutely gargantuan lobotomy corporation spoilers and technically flavor do not click if you do not want

Welcome.

You won’t believe how long I have been painstakingly waiting for you.

Ah…

The wait was getting so, so boring.

You know, the world made of dots is no longer interesting to those who’ve realized the existence of lines, so to speak.

Think about the world in which you used to be.

Singularities are manifested day after day. Everything changes in the blink of an eye.

The Wings and the Head control this world, and now humanity cannot live without their constraints.

Every single person just stays silent, even though each and every one of them knows how many ethically morbid compromises the Wings are making.

Those who are not under the spell of control die as loners and failures. That is where we’ve ended up.

“Who was I in the past, who am I during the present, who should I be in the future?”

Those are the questions that bring upon growth, but people stopped asking them a long time ago. All anyone has left these days is to die a slow death.

Nothing is as boring as watching a predetermined fall.

So…

We managed to find it.

We found the light that resides in everyone.

Unfortunately, the majority of humanity wouldn’t find their light on their own throughout their entire life.

We are bound to be unhappy as long as we are chasing an illusion without realizing the truth.

People began to hide their light in the deepest recesses of their hearts.

Carmen believed that she should draw out such light, the archetypes that had been hibernating.

Yes, we could see the truth.

The Abnormalities are no longer abnormal; they are no mere fantasies anymore.

They are our truer forms.

Restored to being by drawing a little speck of light from our hearts.

Abnormalities are the true humans of this age. They are the pure form that bursts out of the chrysalis that is our empty skin.

They feared and tried to contain the Abnormalities.

Do not place blame upon their ignorance.

It is only natural for one to fear being naked in the face of the world.

At least you and i know one thing.

Carmen shall be our forbidden fruit for the new humanity.

Now, speak my name.

I am Adam, soon to become the root of this new humanity.

I will wait for the fruit to ripen and come to life after I seed this vast forest.

The forbidden fruit shall enlighten us all with the long forgotten knowledge branded in our hearts.

Just a single bite will open their eyes and grant them wisdom.

They will be free of the sin of forgetfulness for what we truly are…

And they will understand that they should feel no shame for covering it in their shell.

If we draw from everyone’s well with the Bucket, then their ego will have no need to be locked anymore.

Just imagine it. Everything that was suppressed, bursting out in every shape and figure possible.

Does it not make you tremble in excitement?

We’ve always asked this question…

How should a human live?

No one could answer that…

But I found the answer.

I shall show you. So join me.

“Do you want to know how I could be so cruel?”

“People live with their own anxieties.”

“It is a natural price one must pay for confronting the unknown.”

“However, I did not accept that anxiety, that fear. I devoured them to survive in this world.”

“That was the first and final sin I have committed.”

“I have no regrets about it. It was for survival.”

“You were the same, no?”

“I knew so, witnessing your face as you ripped through my brain back then.”

“You may also say it was an inevitable process.”

“However, it is about time you faced the fear that you have now forgotten, and dare I suggest…”

“Face that fear if you want to stop the cycle.”

The Eye Facing the Fear, Breaking the Cycle.

Do you truly believe you can see things clearly, when you couldnt even face them all this time?

You are only saying this because you are afraid, aren’t you?

If you truly think it is a misdeed to deprive them of the act of facing their fear…

Then listen well.

If we can conduct hundreds, no, thousands of good deeds, committing one single sin is acceptable.

Helping to shed everyone from their empty skin, can you not see how that is the greatest good of all?

People need someone like us.

Think about the wave of redemption that will follow.

“It is within every person’s instinct to pursue freedom.”

“Please remember the reason why I happily let you pass.”

“I did so because I wanted to see you fly with your own strength, despite being left in this harsh world with a skin as fragile as yours.”

“Perhaps if we had talked more sincerely in the past…”

“Perhaps… it may have resulted in better circumstances.”

“However, we have already left our past far behind us. There is no turning back.”

“We live in endless conflict and regret, starting from birth up and unto death.”

“We grow by embracing that conflict–that regret–and we walk towards the future.”

The Eye embracing the Past; Building the Future.

So you refuse to join me, and instead choose to move towards the unpredictable future?

Our days will be filled with marvel and wonder that you cannot possibly imagine if you join me.

You are painfully crawling through each day, and you still aren’t even sure if you are on the right path.

Our sacred secret cannot be wasted like this, no.

I cannot spare any more time. If you are not ready, I shall go first.

…Are you…?

Heh, so you dont want to stop here, but instead stop me from going forward.

The end has begun.

O.kazo has died! They were…

Town Cowboy

Vanilla Town

You are a Town Cowboy. Your only abilities are your vote, your voice, and your trusty gun.

Rid the town of bandits.

The finale begins and will end in 36 hours, at 2023-06-09T08:00:00Z, at which time the game shall end one way or another.

Why am i not dead ahhhh

VOTE: Guava

Fuck it we ball glgl

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think I can see Zenon being a wolf

VOTE: Guavagudetama

If this is wrong I’m so sorry.

1 Like

LyLo speedrun any%

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i’m sorry that was just so fast

8 Likes

Fuck it we ball

Did i win

Guava has been executed, they were…

Endgame

Mafia Bandit

Mafia Goon

You are a Mafia Bandit. Your only abilities are your vote, your voice, and your trusty gun.

Purge the town of cowboys.

2 Likes

Well I’m not a wolf so… hopefully!

LET’S GOOOO

it’s joever

1 Like

Town wins!

1 Like