Word Match 4: Thesaurus Sadism Edition - "All According to Keikaku" Wins

story is a one sided simphood

not that im saying that you dont like her, of course you love her

but not all relationships are simphoods i think

Hm thatā€™s fair Iā€™m not sure my side of it is simping itā€™s a different dynamic? Iā€™ll concede.

1 Like

Yeah what you said

1 Like

Iā€™m glad weā€™ve litigated who does and does not simp for me

1 Like

weā€™ve ignored that Mayā€™s biggest simp is, in fact, May

6 Likes

thereā€™s no way marissa simps for may right. her eyes are on another

1 Like

some call this narcissism i call it based

2 Likes

TRUE

1 Like

Iā€™m extremely important

2 Likes

Once Story told me I was her favourite FoLer and I was like ā€œyouā€™re tied for my first favourite FoLer. With meā€

4 Likes

i have a respect for mayā€™s blatantness in going about things. simp isnt a great description tho

2 Likes

I donā€™t think we were dating at this point

1 Like

i have respect for mayā€™s ability to sustain a conversation because i can NOT

2 Likes

Marcisissimā€¦

3 Likes

theres only one i know of that marissa simps for. we all know who that is

1 Like

I can only sustain one side of a conversation. Iā€™m very good at talking. Iā€™m abysmally bad at letting other people talk - not just in the sense that I donā€™t shut up, I do shut up, I just donā€™t know how to shut up while also engaging and prompting the other person. I notice this constantly in everyday conversation. I donā€™t know how to, like, ask the proper questions. If Iā€™m not actively talking I tend to be shut out of conversation altogether

3 Likes

my bf is into cosplay and he asks me for suggestions and whenever i say incineroar its always ā€˜dude thats weirdā€™ and ā€˜marissa stop askingā€™ i live in a hell world

6 Likes

I know how to wait for my turn in a conversation and I know how to be interesting and engaging (to myself at least) when Iā€™m talking alone but that ā€œactive listeningā€ kind of deal that people know how to do is witchcraft to me. Iā€™m silent invisible or Iā€™m podcasting. Those are my options

1 Like

Iā€™m abysmal at letting ME talk but good at others talking to somebody else when I want to ask or tell them something

2 Likes

Sometimes somebody will be talking to me and doing the prompting-me-with-followups thing and Iā€™ll be like Wow itā€™s witchcraft. Youā€™re doing witchcraft in there

1 Like