Shook at no AC nom tbh

1 Like

/nominate Alignment Cop
Origin: Idk town of Salem or some shit

Reason: Geyde said so

3 Likes

/nominate: Con Artist

Origin: Pro Mafia

Reason: You need a fucking dictionary just to use or play as/against this role. Also if you ever wanted to use it in a closed setup, have fun defining every interaction

4 Likes

/nominate Bulletproof Executioner on Serial Killer/Guardian Angel (“Peregrine Mendicant”)
Featured in: Homestuck FM

A neutral killing’s job is already hard enough - they have to win the game all on their own. Now imagine in a closed setup there’s a character with knowledge of the neutral killer’s role whose sole wincon is to kill them. Basically informed town, and completely impossible to win from the point of view from the Serial Killer.

No, AC as in Air Conditioner from SFoL GI

This is kinda a side note but from Dat nomming Arvis as a role, I remembered how I called them ‘Daddy Arvis’ because honestly… dude looks damn FIRE, I also remembered how I panicked multiple times, led a firing line onto Seth, but also planned so much out including my claim and actions. And the action in question (the grand trial) that Dat mentions, I planned to claim and for it to be used to clear Chloe… which actually worked out.

That game was a damn whirlwind and I’m still in the discord for it. I need another legendary Mafia game like that at some point.

from the way this is phrased one could never naturally conclude that pigeon hosted this game

it sounds like he has the vaguest idea of what happened so much so that he blames the outcome of the game on the role despite it holding basically no relevance

3 Likes

Alright we hit the time
I’ll get stuff set up in a bit

2 Likes

ill be sadge if revenant doesnt win tbh

I had a list for it.
Like depending on if it’s Investigative, Killing, Support, etc.
It’s a different effect.

Sigh

You know I can’t resist the fire jokes

2 Likes

Untrusted in a nutshell

2 Likes

I will make a setup that consists only of roles mentioned in this thread

Fuck I forgot to submit a didney worl role

@geyde is it too late

you can submit
I haven’t done the bracket

1 Like

cool

/nominate Mother Gothel
From Didney Worl Mafia
This role from a balance perspective and a rules perspective as a massive nightmare. Although I think on paper the role kinda succeeded in being a moderately strong NK it’s PGO ability was a mod error waiting to happen because it was unclear of whether her action was strongmanned and/or accelerated the night she used it. Because of this her role nearly broke the game half open.

/nominate Jessica Rabbit
Roleblocker than can act on the same person multiple nights in a row. Nuff said.

2 Likes

/nominate Psychic
Featured In: A Magical Christmas

Literally makes a PoE of 3 every other night. C’mon, man.

1 Like

but it works in 90 second day why doesnt it work here

1 Like