Worst Role Tournament (FINALS)

/Nominate Paranoid Gun Owner/Veteran
Feature In: NO NEEDED ITS BASIC BITCH

Being able to singlehandedly murder the entire wolf team with little to no counter play while not actually needing to target players is unfair/unfun.

All this role is good for is the funny OH SHIT i killed the entire town while playing ToS.

5 Likes

Bullet Proof LynchBlocker disabling selfstrongman, 2-shot Target nymphomaniac obvious dishonest bisexual lover, bonus exclusive 3 shot flirting lawyer and 3 shot love doctor, lover revenge self motivated on neutral vigilante

it also sucks since itā€™s a rules nightmare

2 Likes

Me, badly wanting to tell you of a certain characterā€¦

Ah if people want fair competition they need to compete with the undefeated champion.

/Nominate Flying Pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its ass
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=The_Flying_Pumpkin_That_Shoots_Laser_Beams_Out_Of_Its_Ass

3 Likes

@geyde

how vague can the nominations be

is ā€œneutral roles that have a wincon completely unrelated to any basic forum mafia mechanicsā€ a valid sub

1 Like

we said bad roles

2 Likes

Oh wait I just read it and it said it got awarded for best role my bad.

/remove nomination.

1 Like

Wait so can we only post roles already put in games?

/Nominate Town Twilight Extender
Featured in: TemporalLichā€™s Grand Idea
[Rolecard]

24 full hours to do jack shit? In a game where Phases are about 48/24? Fuck it, why not.

2 Likes

/nominate Town Watcher
Seen In: Basic Forum Mafia Role
Reasoning: Thereā€™s practically no reason to ever put a watcher in your setup where the role canā€™t be better filled by a doctor. Watcher is basically just a doctor but you also get the fun ruining potential of a red check. Avoid. If you simply must put one in your setup then you should make it be limited shot and never put one in the same setup as a doctor.

2 Likes

@Geyde
Wait so it has to be from a game before?

I canā€™t just post one of my old role idea threads from TOS back in 2016.

I had like 8 shitty ass roles

I see we both had theā€¦ Grandā€¦ Idea to head over to MS first

1 Like

i think one can reasonably make the argument that watcher is the worst vanilla forum mafia role

the great thing about this argument is that itā€™s correct

MS is not exactly known for weirdest roles.

There are sites which go bit more crazy, you know?

this tournament will be filled exclusively with meme roles and that saddens me

1 Like

Like FoL?