'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

“fulfill some conditions before use” does sound like possible neutral mm

Oh, by the way, have you seen how our roles say that we need to eliminate other threatening parties besides Mafia but Mafia’s wincon is only “Eliminate Town”? Makes you think.

VOTE: Marluna

D5 Final Vote Count

Marluna (8): Lemonfairy, Leafia, Zorvo, obscurity, Gyrlander, Marluna

Not Voting (2): Glass, Lissi

@Marluna has been executed!

Her role was...

You are a [Town] Even Night Growing Multi-voter

For each even night you survive, you gain one public additional vote attached to your normal vote.
This ability is locked at XYLO, and all additional votes you have received from this ability will be lost as well.

Your win condition is to eliminate all Mafia and any other threatening parties.

Night 5 has begun, and will end at 2022-09-21T12:00:00Z. However, in the event that all players have voted to start Day 6 early (by writing “/skip night”), the remainder of Night 5 will become an extension of Day 6.

Ping
2 Likes

@Leafia has been killed!

Her role was...

You are a [Town] 2-Shot Day Vote Dealer

Each day, you may choose a target.
During night phase, your target will be given an offer of a 1S-BPV in exchange for their vote of the following day phase.
At the start of the day, you will be informed whether your target has accepted the offer or not.
In the event your target accepts the offer, their vote weight secretly decreases by one while yours secretly increases by one for that day phase.
You may only use your ability twice.

Your win condition is to eliminate all Mafia and any other threatening parties.[/details]

Your win condition is to eliminate all Mafia and any other threatening parties.

Day 6 begins and ends at 2022-09-23T12:00:00Z. Since there are 6 players alive, Supermajority requires 4 votes.

Ping

This topic was automatically opened after 20 minutes.

OWO! Now this has gotten interesting. So much that I’m starting to doubt everyone, so I need to calm myself and think straight.

Zorvo has been attacked protecting Lemon + His role has been confirmed by Lissi. That means that for Zorvo to be scum Lissi needs to be a cooperating scum too, which is hardly possible.

HOWEVER, this does not clear Lissi unless she stated something when she claimed Zorvo’s rolecard that Zorvo didn’t say before. Can someone confirm if this happened? @Zorvo

Lemonfairy is the only 100% confirmed person here so that’s the only person I can truly rely on besides probably Zorvo. And then we have obscurity, who’s role would make absolutely 0 sense as a Mafia. Only way he’s scum if he’s some kind of weird Neutral which… sounds strange.a

Now, I have to analyze Glass. She has a role that allows her to commute one day and establish a chat with someone. Now, I thought she could do that whenever she wanted (provided she does it before 24h have passed), but I remember reading someone talking about her having to complete certain requirements before she can commute. I’d like her to explain this matter ASAP.

I agree that her role is strange for a Mafia to have, but I don’t think there are many other options besides her. I’d probably lynch Glass today for being the less confirmed of everyone here and then, if she flips Town, hard panic tomorrow.

Of course, the only other option is lynching me which would be a terrible idea. I’ve been hard spamming my abilities hoping to trigger the fucking “something bad happens” ability but I don’t think I’ve been lucky yet. If I’m alive by tomorrow I’ll use my ability again and hope something interesting happens but I can’t promise anything.

I also believe that if I’m alive tomorrow and game hasn’t ended after lynching Glass we’ll lose 95%, as I will be the obvious lynch.

Tbh, if there is a wolf between Zorvo/obscurity we have already lost, so I hope that isn’t the case. If Glass gets lynched today and flips Town I’ll be a maniac tomorrow

Sorry for the big post, this has been the first time in this game that I’ve actually felt like we’re threatened and I’m getting riled up.

TLDR: Lissi (if Zorvo confirms she hasn’t said anything new) or Glass today. Probably leaning towards Glass.

Or Gyr, if you want to make me mad.

Oww why is no one here when I want to play

Why is the sod early…
I thought we had 1 more hour

I am here!

But seems like i wont be here long since yall want to lynch me…

And about the deifference…
The only difference in the fisrt para of the role shown by lissi is that i make a night chat
and only condition is i gotta do it before the 24 hour mark XD.

I believe I was the last one to tell Zone to start the day early.

I see

Actually gyr i am going to be honest
I belive either you or obsc are the mafia

Hmm? I don’t think everyone wants to lynch you. I indeed do, but it is mainly due to process of elimination. I think I haven’t scumread/townread much this game using real reads, which is quite sad. I like mech solving, but not with it’s the main thing.

Thank you for being honest lmfao

Why not Lissi?