Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

d2 should have more game related posts anyway and also some more information

popping in :wowee:

hey Frost, can I get 3 strongest townreads and 3 strongest scumreads from you?

was explaining my POV of Magnus’s analyses to Mistyx who had an opp opinion specifically

did you have an opinion on it then?

also why was ranting abt my posts your way of clearing yourself, what

does frostwolf also go by frostwold?

Right, yeah I was doing reaction test, Neon used my post and Zorvo took notice of that post and asked if one of the voters is a wolf, including Zone. Which Zorvo doesn’t realize at the time what he got himself into this

Neon also realised that she being lied to my reaction test, I mean that’s fine since Neon had to ISO more closely which I think that’s AI to read more into the matter while Zorvo may have used Zone to shade him.

Although he went back to the whole Chihiro/Ashlyn which I find it interesting to say the least

Town: Magnus, Neon, Wazza
Scum: Lissi, Zorvo, Ashlyn

In no particular order, even though I say strong to weak

Not quite, but I am sure that’s a new joke name I reckon. Because you misplaced the letter D for F

was the read just the confusion thing or was it something else

Right this one’s for Magnus.

Neon also posted that it was a lie wayyy after Zorvo, and this was after Zone 1. had a convo about how he didn’t actually vote Magnus, and 2. literally pulled up the order of votes, which Neon evidently missed and ended up having to rewrite himself

Who says town isn’t allowed to RT anyway

isn’t that the opp of what Mistyx is saying?

no

I ended up having less time than I thought I would, but I might be back after picking up my sis, I’m just gonna be busy for the last hour before EOD I think

hmm idk

I kinda wanna vote Neon

is there enough time for that?

OK here now, had to handle some stuff. Back reading from post 350.

actually, maybe not.

let me look over and rethink Ashlyn’s posts again, I’ll be back

I mean even if zone is fake claiming, I actually still believe that would make him town since its something I expect from town zone regardless.

So either way fake or not to me it makes no difference.

what was the meaning then

or does this not count as low efforting

I mean it 100% worked, I personally would never do it but it did start up discussion :person_shrugging:

His reaction feels like mine, cause I tend to not caer about people voting me.

i would be willing to switch if other people are