Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

confident enough that i don’t want her killed today?

i really don’t think this matters at all

If ima do a GTH solve, ima definitely have Neon and Mist there but it’s still early game.

It matters to see if you’re being genuine or faking.

okay

if i said it was nulltown how would that affect your read on me?
if i said it was a townlean how would that affect your read on me?

in detail please

If you said Lean Town it would be a lie.

ah ok, the gamestate reads

hmm tbh I don’t personally solve that way, but I don’t think there’s harm in trying, and from the way he explained it, it does kinda make sense

I think it’s mostly just an approximation (esp because not everyone has a full readlist) anyways, but what I’m getting is that if most people think a player is town, but some people don’t, it’s kinda like when a player is towncored and prob for good reason and prob town for real, and 0-some scumreads floating around are likelier to be a) mafia trying to make a crack in the consensus towncore and b) people with less agreeable reads?

and 0 is less optimal than some, because mafia usually don’t want an iron-tight towncore, so should maybe protest against those placements

something like that
imo it’s nice that there’s new and unconventional ways of solving!

I think I would maybe? agree if that’s the only thing he focuses on the whole day, but I feel like it’s just meant to be one thing he’s trying out, and it’s a positive thing to be trying out new ways of trying to read players

1 Like

This sentence clearly indicated your read isn’t exactly that strong much at all.
It’s a read only dependant on one thing, this:

why are you acting like you know how my reads work?

Well I know what you have said, cause you post it! :crazy_face:

sure but that’s not what you said

i don’t think i’m interested in continuing this conversation

I mean it is what I said, as I explained in detail but ok, I’ll change the subject to a different conversation

Uhh that’s kinda convoluted, I didn’t follow that line of reasoning
I just ignored the “least one of them” part, since they changed it in the second half of the sentence basically

I’m mostly taking your summary about the 1/4, and then asking if they’re taking that back with the “No, that’s not what that said at all”…

Actually, I’m also confused XD

@Mistyx

What do you think about the last part of my post that you haven’t responded to, like the main subject part, the part where I talked about your Magnus “Hesitation”

Do you have any follow up? What do you think about Lissi’s read on Magnus now that you know it fully in detail?

Yeah and then Neon just dipped. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe when they come back then can give me a straight answer/conclusion

i don’t think answering this is going to help either of us solve the game so i’m not going to engage with it

if i thought it was meaningful i would have answered it

1 Like

because if you think this is going to help you get a read on me then you really don’t know how to read me :p

1 Like

Lmao.
I just asked that question, it was new.

You just don’t wanna engage with me.

Admit it, your scared of me.

I feel like that talks more about other slots than it does me. I was barely here yesterday.

VOTE: Misty

Tbh tbh.