Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

So we’re just instantly at D5

The kill on eliza is making me suspicious I really wanna vote my scumread but I don’t like that

Nah screw it

VOTE: Lissi

@Host_Account_1

Is the game over :pleading_face:

Town (Jarek) has voted Town (Lissi) in LYLO. With no way of losing, the Mafia (Cream and Achromatic) have won!

2 Likes

lol

achro contributed nothing during d4
cream just distanced from achro

1 Like

I never seen someone lose lylo so fast

2 Likes

I have

1 Like

I actually had a feeling it was achro and wanted to vote them but I was already down with the “whatever I’ll lose if I lose” thing.

Spent too long getting pushed by townies who were barking up the wrong tree and I lost interest

1 Like

memes was obviously town
same with jarek and eliza
it was between achro/cream/lissi
lissi had the strongest iso of the three, and cream/achro interacted more scummy between them

good game, mafia and town played well

althought uh

who keeps telling town to instavote in lylp

1 Like

It was a 50/50 between cream Lissi, I knew achro was likely evil but I didn’t think I had any sort of basis with town to be able to vote them and then convincingly push them over.

So I went for my 50/50 instead.

1 Like

in lylo, vote the scummiest person, ignore everything else

after at least 24 hours

1 Like

Achro was reaching super hard with town-reads on me and it was suspicious to the point it was a pocket attempt, I probably hit the nail on the head with the whole voting their teammate and then voting other people on purpose to get me to follow them, maybe not.

Either way. I had a townie who said they were gonna snap vote me immediately and I’d be versus’ing someone who they trusted so what hope did I have

memes townread you at the end of d4
convincing them was an uphill battle but
you had one town in lissi/cream to back you up, which you wouldnt have in f3, aswell with the knowledge you were wildly townread

Yeah maybe well I made my choice, like I say, 50/50

I was close just not close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

of course, whats done is done
im not scorning you for it, just trying to say what could be done better in the future