SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

silvu

Okay Daeron

Final VC

Voted Voters Votes
Atlas Aelin, EliThePsycho, Youbutworse, Wazza, Leafia, Italy 6/10
Leafia Sirderpsalot, Zone,windwardaway, gorta, 4/10
Silvu Litten,squirrel 2/10
min Blizer 1/10
squirrel silvu 1/10
1 Like

Atlas has been executed, they were:

MTF Unit

Foundation Vanilla

Your objective is to eliminate all threats to The Foundation, and ensure that there is at least one Foundation player alive at the end of the game.

Night 1 begins and it will end in 24 hours

6 Likes
If this poll gets at least 80% of “yes” votes, then start of the day will be moved forward by 6 hours.
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

Night 1 has ended.

Sirderpsalot has been killed! They were:

MTF Unit

Foundation Vanilla

Your objective is to eliminate all threats to The Foundation, and ensure that there is at least one Foundation player alive at the end of the game.

Firekitten has been killed! They were:

MTF Commander

Foundation Leader

redacted (Passive) if redactedred reda, authorization redact will be granted to redacted between redactedredacted and redactedredacted
redacted
redactedredactedredactedredactedredacted
redactedredactedredactedredactedredac
redacted
redactedredactedredactedredactedredacted
redactedredactedredactedredactedredac

Gladiate (Day) Gladiate a player. (2 - uses)

Weapon Package (Night) Choose up to 3 weapons to put into today’s package. During the next day people may vote as to who will receive them. The target will have to choose up to 2 weapons and discard all others. Everyone will know what weapon(s) they discarded. You will receive all discarded weapons for yourself. Weapons you chose will not be available tomorrow unless you already completed weapon cycle. Cloak may only be added once. (infinite - uses)

med pack - Heal target (1-use)
flash bang - Roleblock target (1-use)
motion detector - See if target left their home (1-use)
magnet - Redirect all actions(other than factional kill) from target to another (1-use)
flowers - Your execution will require 1 more vote today (1-use)
cloak - Hide behind another player this Night. If they die, you will die as well. If they are targeted by another player, you will be affected by actions normally. (1-use)
green letter - neighborize target player. (1-use)

A weapons crate has been deployed. Various armaments are contained within:

1. med pack - Heal target (1-use)
  2. cloak - Hide behind another player this Night. If they die, you will die as well. If they are targeted by another player, you will be affected by actions normally. (1-use)
  3. green letter - neighborize target player. (1-use)

Players must vote in public for whom they want to receive the crate. The player with the most votes by the end of the day will receive the armaments.

Day 2 has begun and will end in 48 hours

Hello for some reason I’ve conveniently appeared at the same time.

Ouch. Not a good role to lose. Also, there being two deaths is puzzling.

Not really?

Anyway, Wind is locktown
anymore questions

Please explain this.

Yes, why.

To know if I can vote that med pack for her to use

no, next question

Wrong answer

Agreed. Explain or be lockscum Wazza. Your choice.

I say me or Wind should receive the neighbourize
more specifically me because I am awesome
but I’m not specifying further, I personally don’t feel like slipping up anything at the moment

1 Like

This logic is irrational, but no, I’m not explaining because I care very little

You guys have brains, figure it out yourselves lmao

Oau, that’s some wonderful logic you got there. Owls definetly read books with their oversized glasses at night.

1 Like

How is it irrational to think that someone who locktowns someone with no reason has TMI that they’re town?