SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Yeah tbh I’m surprised it happened again, I would’ve thought something like that was a 1-shot

Windy, I thought you’re sussing me because I sent you to Jimbo’s shadowlands

Final VC

Voted Voters Votes
Silviu200530 Wazza, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11, youbutworse, aelin 5/5
YoubutWorse Silviu200530 1/5
[Not voting] Squirrel2412, Italy, Blizer
6 Likes

Silviu has been executed, they were:

O5-11 The Liar

Foundation Special

O5 Council (Passive) You start the game with O5 council card activated. Redactedrredactedredactedredacted
My Game (Day)
Twice per game, as a Day action, target players equal to the number of players alive divided by 4 (rounded up). They will be removed from the main thread and added to a private thread where they may vote to execute one of the players within. They will be removed from the private thread after the end of the main thread’s Day, and Redactedredacted . You may not target a player more than once in a row with this ability. This ability may not be used after Re hours in a given Day have passed, or if there are 10 or less players alive. If parity win conditions exist, they will not resolve until the start of the night after this ability is used. (2 - uses)

Redactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredacted
Redactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredacted
redactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredact
redactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredactedredacted

Make It Up (Night) IfRedactedrredactedredacted they will flip as your classcard. Redactedrredactedredactedredacted You will be informed of what the flip would be without your tempering.Redactedr

Your objective is to eliminate all threats to The Foundation, and ensure that there is at least one Foundation player alive at the end of the game.

The world heals itself.

Gorta has returned

Leafia has returned

Eevee has returned

Night 3 has begun and will end in 24 hours.

9 Likes

Night 3 has ended.

Blizer has been killed! They were:

MTF Unit

Foundation Vanilla

Your objective is to eliminate all threats to The Foundation, and ensure that there is at least one Foundation player alive at the end of the game.

Today all votes against redacted will secretly count as 0.

D4 begins and will end in 48 hours

okay guys small thing

why did you quickhammer yesterday?

Also, Silviu has a chance to be forced to flip as the Foundation Special even if they aren’t so I’m going to stick with the fact that they might be scum, although:

As we said yesterday, we felt like Silviu was the one who used this ability on us and sent us away, so there’s a chance that this is what they genuinely were which makes me feel like death and that we aren’t going to win.

This redacted here more than likely means that the one who made the chat will join the chat afterwards.

@Gorta @Leafia @eevee
How come you guys didn’t kill?

1 Like

Hee hee. Well, I hope you now realize why Silviu trusted me so much. I also had to lie about my abilities because if I reveal any of them, I get modkilled. It’s a special condition on my card. Now please do the math town.

Oh nah, I redchecked you last night so I want you to explain that first

By the time I got up in the morning it was N3 already.

Stop lying Wazza. You didn’t even check me.

Yes I did, granted I had no reason too, I just picked someone randomly

N1 I picked Windward who I saw as Town.
N2 I picked min who I saw as Town (they were seeming suspicious about the fact they didn’t get sent out of thread)
N3 I picked you and I got you as Scum

Then why lie about it being red?

what
I’m not, I genuinely got you as red
the reason I’m not voting you is because I trust the results I get very little

Stop lying Wazza. You either never checked me or saw me as town.

yeah I know I didn’t see you as town

Then you either never checked me or are lying about your results unless I was framed.

You jump to conclusions too much and it’s annoying to me, what I told you is 100% honest and there’s nothing you can do to disprove it.