SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

okay guys small thing

why did you quickhammer yesterday?

Also, Silviu has a chance to be forced to flip as the Foundation Special even if they aren’t so I’m going to stick with the fact that they might be scum, although:

As we said yesterday, we felt like Silviu was the one who used this ability on us and sent us away, so there’s a chance that this is what they genuinely were which makes me feel like death and that we aren’t going to win.

This redacted here more than likely means that the one who made the chat will join the chat afterwards.

@Gorta @Leafia @eevee
How come you guys didn’t kill?

1 Like

Hee hee. Well, I hope you now realize why Silviu trusted me so much. I also had to lie about my abilities because if I reveal any of them, I get modkilled. It’s a special condition on my card. Now please do the math town.

Oh nah, I redchecked you last night so I want you to explain that first

By the time I got up in the morning it was N3 already.

Stop lying Wazza. You didn’t even check me.

Yes I did, granted I had no reason too, I just picked someone randomly

N1 I picked Windward who I saw as Town.
N2 I picked min who I saw as Town (they were seeming suspicious about the fact they didn’t get sent out of thread)
N3 I picked you and I got you as Scum

Then why lie about it being red?

what
I’m not, I genuinely got you as red
the reason I’m not voting you is because I trust the results I get very little

Stop lying Wazza. You either never checked me or saw me as town.

yeah I know I didn’t see you as town

Then you either never checked me or are lying about your results unless I was framed.

You jump to conclusions too much and it’s annoying to me, what I told you is 100% honest and there’s nothing you can do to disprove it.

If you’re being 100% honest, then I must’ve been framed. I’ll also reveal something more. I found this out last night with one of my abilities, but Eevee is a vanilla member of the GoC. I forget whether or not the GoC is opposed to the Foundation though. At least I don’t need to be worried about being executed today.

if it’s not foundation it’s probably not good

Agreed. /vote Eevee @Host_Account_1

can you not snapvote either way though, we’re either in MyLo or 1 off it

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. /unvote

Okay, so going off Silvius role, I think it’s obvious they did peform the world splitting things. However, I think the reason they never claimed it was because they had a passive that would maybe modkill them or do something similar if they admitted to it. This would make sense, as 05 are the top of the top and no one is supposed to know who they are. That passive was probably redacted

1 Like

I think so too honestly.