[SIGNUPS 13/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - filled hype!!!

and then i sleep until you get home from school

3 Likes

Dear Katze,

I am writing to you today to ask to join this game. While I am a complete newbie here on special chair of deception, I have prepared a short list of reasons why I should be allowed to play in this game.

1. I am honest. For example, I didn’t read all of the first post. It was too long, I’m sorry.

2. I see that excessive ateing is not allowed, which is fine for me because I am on a diet.

3. I am a clear communicator. Look at this list; It’s a list, much wow!

4. I like the word yeet, and will use it responsibly.

In conclusion, if you vote me to be allowed in the game, I promise pizza and ice cream for everyone in school.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Frog

3 Likes

lol hey frog

3 Likes

I don’t know how the old site was, but this new site is pretty dope. Checking through all the stuff you’ve got set up here :)

1 Like

Dear Frog,

I am reluctantly accepting your application to join this game. However:

1. Your name is ‘Frog’, but your profile picture is a pineapple. This discrepancy is confusing and may disrupt the experience of players.

2. You not reading the entirety of the original post is potentially indicative that you will be unable to keep up with the pace of the game. If you can’t read one post by the host, how can you read 50 per phase?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
katze

5 Likes

/uninformed spectator to change to informed spectator because I hate uninformed spectator but eli was previously bullied for trying to be informed

Dear Katze,

I hope this message finds you well. Winter is starting and the cold will soon set in. I hope there will be lots of snow! But I digress.

I’m glad you brought this up because I’d like to get in front of this scandal before it blows out of proportion. Yes, it is true that I call myself Frog, but that is nothing more than an acronym for:
F- Frog
R- Is
O - Pineapple
G

Now with that out of the way, the next order of business if whether my lack of reading excludes me from being able to participate. I may not be the most literate pineapple, but what I lack in reading I more than make up for in omniscience. My third eye tells me everything important that I should be aware of. For example, I know that I must post between 5 and 50 times a day, and that the next person to sign up will be Town. So you see, it’s all in the bag, as it were. :)

Eagerly Awaiting Your Approval,
Frog

8 Likes

I was supposed to /in to this hours ago but I forgot to do it.

Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow.

2 Likes

My dearest Pineapple,

fair enough

– katze

4 Likes

testing something

1 Like

should be LyLo (L'yeet or lose)

2 Likes

LyLo (yeet or looser)

2 Likes

Is this the glorious return of… Aelin?!
/in

4 Likes

/spec

ma gawd whose queen is this

nice mion

1 Like

is it me or is that a different sunset

It’s the same picture but I couldn’t zoom it on this site.

1 Like

run a heavy game
150 posts per day minimum

5 Likes

neat

1 Like