[SIGNUPS 13/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - filled hype!!!

Dear Katze,

I hope this message finds you well. Winter is starting and the cold will soon set in. I hope there will be lots of snow! But I digress.

I’m glad you brought this up because I’d like to get in front of this scandal before it blows out of proportion. Yes, it is true that I call myself Frog, but that is nothing more than an acronym for:
F- Frog
R- Is
O - Pineapple
G

Now with that out of the way, the next order of business if whether my lack of reading excludes me from being able to participate. I may not be the most literate pineapple, but what I lack in reading I more than make up for in omniscience. My third eye tells me everything important that I should be aware of. For example, I know that I must post between 5 and 50 times a day, and that the next person to sign up will be Town. So you see, it’s all in the bag, as it were. :)

Eagerly Awaiting Your Approval,
Frog

8 Likes

I was supposed to /in to this hours ago but I forgot to do it.

Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow.

2 Likes

My dearest Pineapple,

fair enough

– katze

4 Likes

testing something

1 Like

should be LyLo (L'yeet or lose)

2 Likes

LyLo (yeet or looser)

2 Likes

Is this the glorious return of… Aelin?!
/in

4 Likes

/spec

ma gawd whose queen is this

nice mion

1 Like

is it me or is that a different sunset

It’s the same picture but I couldn’t zoom it on this site.

1 Like

run a heavy game
150 posts per day minimum

5 Likes

neat

1 Like

Buona viento

Dear Katze
I sincerely don’t know how to use the epistolary style, so I’m wondering

What happened to your pfp :eye:

• Silviu
1 Like

Dear Frog,

I see here in bullet point four (4) that you claim to enjoy the use of the word ‘yeet’, and propose that you intend to use it responsibly. However, in stark contrast, lest my eyes be failing me (and if they are, do please inform me for they are, knowledgably, in poor quality), I see only a single use of the word ‘yeet’ in this message, and it is done quite moderately if one were to comment on its efficacy.

I am unaware if there is a miscommunication here, and would very much enjoy to clear up this discrepancy. Otherwise, I may be forced to accuse you of Wolf-Siding, as your stated intent and actions are in direct opposition to each other.

Many thanks,

Aelin.

yeets message

3 Likes

Dear Aelin,

I don’t know what to tell you.

Many thanks,

Silviu

Dear Aelin,

The word yeet is like a diamond, in that it holds power and beauty in scarcity. So you see, it is with esteem that I save such a special word only for occasions worthy of the word itself.

From the perspective of economic responsibility, many wise and noble charts got together and told us when supply goes one way, demand goes the other way, and I go to the highway and drive in donuts.

I have enclosed a poem for your consideration.

Respectfully,
Frog

Yeet
A poem by Frog

I be rappin, I be cappin, I be flappin, I be happen…
ning, ding, bing, wing
would, could, should, hood,
gud, mug, dug, bug,
Yeet

2 Likes

/in

we’ll see how this goes

2 Likes