[SIGNUPS 13/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - filled hype!!!

sulit i will fight u but also no i wont ur cute i couldn’t fight you in good faith

2 Likes

Are you defeating sulit with flattering?

1 Like

Dear Aelin,

In accordance to your post, I agreed with you that “Yeet” should be used with great intention, however, I digress with you on the fact that it should be used not with great importance. You see, although the word ‘yeet’ were composed of very common elements, however, just as we see on the Earth where humanity were ravaging for resources, we shan’t shall repeat the courses of mistakes that we have took once before.

Humans are selfish by nature, and we must, with all means necessary, preserve the use of ‘yeet’ throughout the continent, as not only does it signifies the cultural opium of the humanity, but it is nature’s gift to us - a blessing, to be exact. If we were to use it excessively, then not only does it induce impurity inside its cultural significance, it also decrease its value exponentially.

Here are my current scientific researches about the use of ‘yeet’, please do remember to cherish the use of it, and not degenerate the actual cultural significance value behind its natural beauty.

Scientific Researches About the Use of ‘Yeet’.

Sincerely,

Insanity

3 Likes

I know what would be fun.
Have a post cap of 20 for each day.

2 Likes

Dear CRich

“No”

Yours truly,
Silviu

2 Likes

so you hate solving the game?
well i guess that adds up

11 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

You didn’t have to fucking kill him dude

2 Likes

/backup

5 Likes

Winddddddd

2 Likes

hello windward, welcome to the FoL community!!! !!

3 Likes

Risky Aelin Game: Featuring Rain

6 Likes

Featuring Snow when

1 Like

/sub

1 Like

people sure are taking advantage of the alt system

1 Like

6 Likes

walter-white-walter

10 Likes

Meme lives on.

1 Like

Dear Aelin,

The claim you are making, that I am ‘suss’, is founded on the basis of shallow and pedantic claims.

Therefore, I invoke the rule of rubber and glue, thereby whatever you say to me bounces back and sticks to you.

Faithfully,
Frog

P.S.
You are a sussy baka.

P.P.S.
My legal team has advised me to settle this case in arbitration. I have the worst lawyers :(

1 Like

Why not? With a post cap of 50 per day, this probably won’t be too active so I think I can handle it along with my other game I’ll be in. /in

2 Likes