[SIGNUPS 13/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - filled hype!!!

Dear Frog
I need to announce thay you look like a pineapple.

Sincerely,
Silviu

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Dear Frog,

Diamonds are ‘rare’ due to artificial scarcity. They are composed of carbon, which is an incredibly abundant element. However, many diamonds have impurities that can be said to dilute their quality. The word ‘yeet’ is, much like a diamond, composed of very common elements. Thus, ‘yeet’ should be used not with great importance, but with great intention. We shant run out of ‘yeet’'s any time soon, or so I must assume, and therein lies our duty of spreading the yeet throughout any land upon which we venture.

I particularly enjoyed your poem, Yeet, however. You were indeed rappin’, cappin’, flappin’, and you truly did happen. Your rhymes were simply impeccable.

Regardless of your literary luminescence, though, it is still apparent that you may perhaps only be an imposter to the true ways of ‘yeet’. And, it may be true what they say about those that do not belong…

Frog sus

Hostile,

Aelin

3 Likes

/backup

1 Like

/uwu

3 Likes

yeet illwei

3 Likes

whoever liked sulit’s post can get yote

1 Like

you can click on the number to check

1 Like

OMG WHAT HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS

4 Likes

yes LMFAO

1 Like

I THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD ONLY SEE WHO LIKED YOUR OWN POSTS OMG

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

1 Like

also someone took away my pink name who took it away i paid good money for that pink name where’s the complaints thread

2 Likes

o wait that’s weirdze

1 Like

im better than u lol

1 Like

sulit i will fight u but also no i wont ur cute i couldn’t fight you in good faith

2 Likes

Are you defeating sulit with flattering?

1 Like

Dear Aelin,

In accordance to your post, I agreed with you that “Yeet” should be used with great intention, however, I digress with you on the fact that it should be used not with great importance. You see, although the word ‘yeet’ were composed of very common elements, however, just as we see on the Earth where humanity were ravaging for resources, we shan’t shall repeat the courses of mistakes that we have took once before.

Humans are selfish by nature, and we must, with all means necessary, preserve the use of ‘yeet’ throughout the continent, as not only does it signifies the cultural opium of the humanity, but it is nature’s gift to us - a blessing, to be exact. If we were to use it excessively, then not only does it induce impurity inside its cultural significance, it also decrease its value exponentially.

Here are my current scientific researches about the use of ‘yeet’, please do remember to cherish the use of it, and not degenerate the actual cultural significance value behind its natural beauty.

Scientific Researches About the Use of ‘Yeet’.

Sincerely,

Insanity

3 Likes

I know what would be fun.
Have a post cap of 20 for each day.

2 Likes

Dear CRich

“No”

Yours truly,
Silviu

2 Likes