'80s Wild Overhaul FM - Signups (FULL)

“Spooky, I wonder if I’ll die from oversleeping tomorrow~”

– LNOnlineOtaku

Hosted by @Zone_Q11;
Co-hosted by @CRichardFortressLies; and
Reviewed by @Osieorb18 and @Geyde

Rules:

1. Follow the Forum Game Rules.
  2. Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per day phase.
  3. Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
  4. I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
    Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.

General Mechanics

• Days last 48 hours unless majority is reached early, and nights last 24 hours.
  • There are no logs / last will mechanics.
  • All actions must be submitted in your classcards / role PMs.
  • Role and alignment flips will be shown after a player dies.
  • The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
  • The game starts when the player list is fully filled.

Mafia Mechanics

• The Mafia factional kill is optional and assigned, meaning that a specific member of the Mafia is required to be chosen to perform the factional kill.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private message 24/7. (Optionally through Discord as well.)

Vote Mechanics

• [No Exe] is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In case [No Exe] and a player are tied at the end of the day, [No Exe] takes priority.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.

Execution Mechanics before XYLO

• Soft Plurality: Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be executed, provided they have ≥33% of all votes of that day.
  • Supermajority: At any point during the day, whoever has ≥66% of all votes of that day will be executed.
  • Double Execution Majority: Once per game, if a player has >50% of all votes of that day within the first or last 6 hours of that day, then: (1) that person will be executed, and (2) the day will continue as per usual (meaning that there is potential for double execution during this day).
  • In the event that the sequence of [No Exe → No Death → No Exe] is followed, a random Town will be executed instead.

Execution Mechanics during XYLO

• Plurality: Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be executed.
  • Majority: At any point during the day, whoever has >50% of all votes of that day will be executed.
  • In the event that the sequence of [No Exe → No Death → No Exe] is followed, a random Town will be executed instead.

Special Mechanics

• This is a closed rolemadness.
  • Two (2) Town roles and one (1) Mafia role are made known in public.
  • BPVs exist in this game. Not everyone has them.
  • All BPVs will be removed at XYLO.
  • Neutral parties may or may not exist.
  • Informative roles (and only informative roles) are informed if their actions have been redirected or roleblocked.
  • This game is Bastard Lite, i.e. technically not bastard (OP & roles won’t lie to you; flips and feedback are correct; no conversions), but “the roles may be unbalanced”.

Known Roles:

Players

1. @Marluna
  2. @Zorvo
  3. @beancat
  4. @Gorta
  5. @Magnus
  6. @Gyrlander
  7. @lol
  8. @Glass
  9. @Lemonfairy
  10. @Lissi
  11. @Blitz
  12. @obscurity
  13. @Leafia
  14. @Cream

Backups

1. @WindwardAway
  2. @Jaiden
  3. @ElizaThePsycho

Uninformed Spectators

1. @katze
  2. @Jackrito
  3. @Sadbi
  4. @Riley
  5. @Silviu200530
  6. @Joker
2 Likes

Rolemadness.
You don’t need to convince me more.
/in

/spec

this looks neato

+1
/in

/Spec

h e l l y e a
/in!

:sadquincy:
Can I has leniency

3 Likes

you’re hardly an alt at this point

5 Likes

no alts rule only applies to non-public alts
i think

1 Like

Yes.

:point_up_2:
I’ll allow public alts.

Zone’s games are underrated, I still remember the one game where DybuDabu was in it and Zone had Jesters in that Game.

1 Like

Dybu Dabu has been rumored to play on Mafia Universe. So far they haven’t shown up here.

/in

Wait they play on Mafia Universe now?

Probably was going to go here, realized @Atlas stole their name and was like “man TF is that guys problem stealing my name? Fuck this shit I’m going to mafia universe.”

Wait what if Guillo, @Memes is DybuDabu.

Tbh I could see it.

Im not that player, i dont have other alts here besides this one

I mean you were never a member in that orignal site so like If Dybu Dabu was an original account and came back who are they offsite and what name would they be called?

Dont follow but im not dubudobu

Or whatever