'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Because you’d be defending your partner in such an obvious way, so early in the game. I know I’m good, and Glass doesn’t have any votes. I’m trying to make sense of this. This game I’m gonna be trying to find town first.

Just to be clear: I have no fucking read on Glass lol. I just voted Magnus and him only.

I keep glimpsing your pfp out of the corner of my eye and thinking it’s Bendy.

Who’s Bendy?

Titular demon of Bendy and the Ink Machine. The game came out in chapters a couple years ago, but the colouring is similar enough, the ears look like horns… I dunno, I never actually played the game but I could see it.

Huh?
I just said that’s a theory based on their comments.
I didn’t like Magnus posts that much so I wanted to pressure them but their Wallpost seems pretty good so.

Isn’t Glass Null as well?

Glass isn’t voting me, so I didn’t include them in the post. But yeah, just assume I nullread everyone until I say otherwise.

Ok

@obscurity
Your not here yet but you’ll probably be reading through when you show up.

What’s your thoughts?

I shall head to sleep. Tomorrow’s Saturday, so I’ll pop into the thread rather later than I usually would. There will be at least twelve hours of radio silence. That’s normal, my Saturday mornings are kept all to myself. Goodnight to you all, and the floor is yours. I’m probably better at playing catch-up and analysing past posts, anyway.

I indeed love role madness, but I don’t like havinf less ability, than a VT…

Is there anyone didn’t show up yet, or everyone made at least one comment? (except obscurity)

Also

Does anyone else thinks, mafia optionally will miss a nightkill, if all of their roles are better than any nightkill?

I think the BPV-smith is the only protective role.

I wish I could cc this…
Mafia killing me just will help town.

Also my role is not anti-town enough to advocate my lynch.

Don’t worry.
It is not a just you thing.

First

3 Likes

I find it unlikely that that’s the case. If it is, it’s a big handicap for them.

I’m not VT per see, but I should have the same power as any VT at specific points of the game.

So basically, yes, but no.