Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

i thought about adding "which makes no sense becuase they’re trying to kill me :sob: :sob: :sob: " at the end of that post

1 Like

if you had i wouldve voted you for fun

1 Like

that being said
i have therapy from five to like
5:50 today so i probably wont be around for eod
i can try to sneak on afterwards but theres no real guarantee

1 Like

Day 1 Vote Count #19

Voted Voters Votes
Arctic Blizer (#2276), clonedcheese (#2290) 2/9
orangeandblack5 lol (#2421), Atlas (#2453) 2/9
Aelin CRichardFortressLies (#2226) 1/9
Atlas EliThePsycho (#2446) 1/9
ATNoName Aelin (#2373) 1/9
Kiiruma Jarek (#1734) 1/9
Not Voting Gorta, Capybara, orangeandblack5, Arctic (#420), Kiiruma (#670), sand (#1484), Dum (#2205), Amelia (#2243), ATNoName (#2387) 9

If any votes are missing or wrong, ping the host.

For the remainder of D1, starting from this VC onwards, you no longer need to tag the host when you vote.

(Though it would be very much appreciated if you do.)

1 Like

evidently our best option is RAND RAND RAND

easiest rand of my life

/vote kiiruma

im not becauss i am a strong player :sunglasses:

im in night shift rn but god blessed me today with a practically empty warehouse to take care of so ill probably be on eod

also i dont get the logic either tbh been complaining about no one finding mafia and talking yourself into reasons why orange can be evil and then proceeds to complain that there is no way ornage will go through before even trying even if there are 2 votes
you’re a beta male, arctic

1 Like

like bruh does everyone have no confidence in themselves everyone waiting for D2 except gigachad kiiruma

1 Like

Look I had confidence then the person I wanted to vote claimed PR

i’ll entertain it
/vote orangeandblack5

do you agree with what i was saying then?

it feels mainly circumstantial but i dont have anything better

o wait that dumb

/unvote

@Atlas

I got a question for you - you said that your PoE is “policy lowest 3 posters”.

You also have a scary amount of over 400 posts. A number I did not expect to see through the whole game, not to mention during one day. I know that I’m used to more informative, longer posts, where people can explain their own thought processes and emotions, something which doesn’t seem to exist here. So I guess let me explain a bit further before I get to the question.

From my PoV, a person who has that many posts should have some general situation awareness and some ideas about whom they scumread. They most likely have some plan to overshadow the other faction by being the most notable person in the thread or something around this.

However, you seem to not have any non-policy PoE. What makes you, from my experience, a policy lynch target. You make thread dependant on you, create a harder situation to move around for those who don’t have that much time as you do but don’t direct it into any specific direction. Just spam.

Again, that’s my experience, so bear with me till I get used to it. I want to understand you first, I’m not (probably yet, but we will see) trying to get you lynched.

So the first question - Did you not find anyone you dislike, despite putting that much effort into the game?
And second - What was your general plan for this game with this attitude? You did make it harder for people to read you. Because no one is going to ISO you anymore. No one is going to analyze your motivations. etc.
So what was the gain from overposting, if it wasn’t to direct the thread towards your vision.

2 Likes

why do you think im on him?hes been playing like a disinterested newbie

no, they absolutely explain their emotions
just not the thought processes tho

also this entire post is incredibly based

lmao

town as fuck

Fol moment

I’m going to extend further on the topic.

People were voting and analyzing orange, also in regards to their activity.

Meanwhile orange on the very start expressed pretty much the same concern as I do right now. This game is unreadable unless you are not employed. On a side note - I wish orange was a bit more extensive in their posts. Saying “Cheese town” doesn’t explain to me theirs thought process on it.

And it’s a shame to admit, but I will not re-read any of the top 3 posters. It’s just undoable at this point. And if you ask yourself, or anyone else in the game. And if we are honest about it. I doubt more than 5 of you are going to go back and read theirs posts again. Leaving rest in dark.

So I’m extending this question to everyone above 200 posts.
What have you gained from posting that many posts, what you could not gain in fewer? And was it important enough to make yourself harder to follow for the rest of us?