Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

wow we actually have no chance of winning this outside of very niche mechanical scenarios which are unlikely to happen

1 Like

i know i havent been massively invested in this game but in the last few hundred posts there are basically no social reads which is kind of terrible given that we don’t even have any mech info pointing towards scum

1 Like

/vote orangeandblack5 @Host_Account_1

i’d like orange and kiiru wagons unless someone provides something better

I’m only against Kiiruma because my information suggests unless they’re a converter they’re ok

but that’s just me

1 Like

im game for orange tbh

he was the most likely convert target last night tbh

/vote orangeandblack5 @Host_Account_1

1 Like

well yeah kiiruma being evil probably means you are too outside of niche scenarios

so who would you propose instead

I think I made most of my reads day one, which I would have preferred to have done while left alone.
Eh what’s done is done.

Right now, Capy, because they’ve been acting very selfish in the sense that they are most likely not thinking of the town and more about themselves. This to me, indicates a neutral or an evil.

Ironically they’ve been telling me how I’ve been acting the same way.

i think he could just be starting evil

aelin convert is likely, she’s done basically nothing today and sounds way more deflated

4 Likes

i can see it tbh

i know she stated that she forgot this game existed

but, ehhh

you did do basically the same thing
you stepped up for king even though it was mechanically sub-optimal just because you didn’t want to babysit the marquess because you find it boring

wolves care more about making themselves look good to the town whereas villagers can do either that or act selfishly, so i don’t think this is really a good reason

2 Likes

That part goes into “40% - There are easier topics to consider for now”

Unless you want to do it yourself, then I guess I can help via functioning as a reality check and proof check.

Still my suggestion

well i dont like your suggestion

what do you think about my suggestions
i’m adding aelin too now btw

I’d vote them why not I’m really tired and not really in the right place to be doing big brain thinking anyway

anyway i’ll be back later

1 Like

Ngl, I find Aelin taking a back seat compared to D1 quite noteworthy to say the least.
Correct me if I’m wrong, yet OrangeandBlack doesn’t feel like the sort of player who takes a back seat in thread.

Aelin has the excuse of being sick with COVID, so their lack of activity today could be NAI for all we know.
:man_shrugging:

Be that as it may, I will feel a little sad if Aelin was indeed converted N1.