Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Though since it’s an odd night there’s no reason for me to guard myself.

Oh riiiiiight

Instead we get funni wifom game

We love it

aelin is confirmed town

Sand also implied that they were a bad vote because they “seemed the most town” out of every PoE which to be honest sounded wolfy in the sense that they were trying to seem town and think that they were a bad vote because what they’ve done is, in their eyes, sufficiently townie

/vote cloned @Host_Account_1 since y’all r so insistent on one of us being scum ill just initiate a thunderdome lol

realistically there prob is scum in cloned/Amelia regardless or else this game’s had like the worst rand ever

Yeah it really did

Prophet being a town of salem bodyguard except worse might be the funniest thing I’ve seen

Still better than tol mystic

Yes its meant to be mystic

I have mystic telepathy for an ability

uh

what? me saying “im the towniest out of the poe” is not me trying to seem townie. its me being honest

as much as I hate being poed for literally poe reasons this just isnt true lol

It might not be too obvious but I am literally just grasping at straws :sob:

I really want something to just click

and it never does

it probably isn’t going to I’m probably going to kill an evil on complete accident if I even do at all.

gorta saw aelin’s check
she is confirmed not starting evil

replace aelin with amelia and that’s your scumteam

…who is even arguing Aelin is starting scum???

A world exists where gorta and amelia are both scum and they’re backing eachothers claims but you could be right

Okay but that world is

Pretty damn unlikely

Yeah no it’s pretty much nil with how gorta has been acting (in a good way)

It’s never impossible I mean claiming “I saw an investigative” on someone isn’t really hard

also if that actually is the world why isn’t the scumteam quickhammering cloned

Literally all of you?