A certain Leafeon just recieved something from her mom. Here's my review of it.

Thing recieved: Covid-19

My rating: 2 stars

My review: Only two stars becuse my mom lives with me and is recovering nicely, giving me a reason to have her nurse me back to health.

Wouldn’t exactly recommend getting it though as there are better ways to find ways to relax.

15 Likes

:wowee:

4 Likes

I was coughing for months after otherwise getting healthy, good luck

4 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully I won’t be coughing quite that long.

1 Like

yeah I was seriously concerned it was going to be permanent

luckily it eventually did go away but it took the better part of a year

2 Likes

Ouch. I’m glad it eventually went away at least.

1 Like

I only had about 1 week of pain, but for me I had trouble breathing while sleeping, so that was fun

1 Like

Yeah. Plugged up nose is the worst. Thankfully I have some Vicks Vaporub to help with that.

1 Like

I was oversees at the time, ruined my vacation

1 Like

Ouch. Winces in sympathy

1 Like

I think I’m going to try to get a nap in too.

1 Like

Here’s an update: After a nice nap, I’m feeling a bit better and my fever is gone luckily. My temp being 98.9 now.

4 Likes

If your throat is too sore to drink water, put ice cubes in your mouth so you don’t get dehydrated, nya

1 Like

covid really sucks, i got it once and my sense of smell has never gotten to the point it used ot be at. it as gone for a while after I had it and Ive only gotten it back within the past years but its still super weak

1 Like

hope everything is going well for you leafia :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Covid gave me the most painful headache I had ever experienced. It would’ve been less painful getting the jab.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Good luck leafie!!!

same bestie

I don’t have a sore throat luckily.

They are. The worst part is the coughing and stuffy nose. I have a humidifier going in my room to help with that though.

2 Likes

It makes sleeping difficult for me though, since I like to sleep on my back, which is when the stuffy nose and coughing are at their worst.

2 Likes