A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I hopped you will CFD tbh.

Needed someone who read last few hours to start it tho.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 45 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

I didn’t read last few hours tbh

4 Likes

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
TheLukundo Kiiruma, WindwardAway, eevee, EliThePsycho, JakeTheWolfie 5/9
Zone_Q11 Hippopablompoyeetus, Zone_Q11, lol, nightingale 4/9
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, Isolde 2/9
JakeTheWolfie BioHazard 1/9
WindwardAway Helz 1/9
Sleep Gorta 1/9
Not Voting Atlas, Whysper

Day 1 will end 2022-02-18T19:00:00Z.
Night 1 will end 2022-02-19T16:00:00Z.

Five minutes to PM me with any errors. Flip will be posted then.

3 Likes

Night 1: Unlucky Day

TheLukundo has been executed.

TheLukundo

Welcome to A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, TheLukundo! You are Leader / Iizumi Rita.

Role: Town Point Stalker
Height: 135 cm
Esper Power Level: 3

You are the leader of Scavenger, a low-ranking Dark Side organization which consists of three girls and one boy. Your organization was first contracted to defeat “Disciplinary Action”, a rogue group within Anti-Skill, Academy City’s police force. However, your group failed in its mission due to the sudden appearance of Accelerator, Academy City’s most powerful esper. You don’t really remember what happened that day because you fainted soon after he severely injured your teammates.

However, your team managed to restore their rank by recovering a robotic cyborg codenamed “The Doppleganger” with the assistance of the third-ranked esper in Academy City, Misaka Mikoto. You don’t know why your group has such bad luck repeatedly encountering these level 5 espers, but you were able to successfully convince Mikoto that you were part of Judgement in order to rely on her to help your group complete the mission.

Now that you rank is restored, your group can now get paid for missions sent out from the higher-ups. You just hope that Scavenger won’t run into another level 5 esper again…

Abilities:
Scavenger (passive)
- Whenever a player dies, you gain 1 point.
Predator (active/night): Each Night, you may target a player. You will learn if that player has been targeted by anyone else other than you. Once you have received your night action result, you may then spend points to learn more information. You may spend points and receive a result as long as you have yet to post in the game thread during the following Day.
Track (3 points) - In addition, you will learn the names of all players who that player targeted.
Watch (4 points) - In addition, you will learn the names of all players who targeted that player.
Stalk (5 points) - You will learn the results of both tracking and watching.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 2022-02-19T16:00:00Z.

As noted, this is three hours earlier than normal. Please get your night actions in early, and inform me if you have an optional Night action you do not wish to take.

2 Likes

Day 2: Encounter

[flavor taken from the Index light novel]

As Uiharu was about to start her attack on the ice cream section, a voice spoke from beside her. “Sorry to bother you, ojou-san.” Uiharu hurriedly put down her spoon and turned towards the voice. Standing there was a teenager who gave off a vulgar sense of style. On his right hand was some kind of mechanical claw.

On this teenager’s face was a warm smile that didn’t suit his appearance. “Um… may I ask who you are?”

“Kakine Teitoku. I’m looking for someone.”

While he was talking, this teenager who called himself Kakine brought out a photo. “Do you know where this child is now? Her name is Last Order.”

“…”

Uiharu stared at the photo for a few seconds. She then looked back and forth between
Kakine and the photo before finally shaking her head. “Sorry, I haven’t seen her.”

“Is that so?”

“If you’re in a hurry, I suggest you should go to the nearest Anti-Skill booth and ask
there.”

“You have a point. But before that, maybe I’ll keep looking by myself for a while.”

Kakine said as he turned to leave. Uiharu lowered her head, and was about to start her attack on her ice cream once more. “Ah, right. I have something I forgot to mention.”

“?”

Without waiting for Uiharu to raise her head, the next sentence came with a blow to her
head. “I knew you were with Last Order! You idiot!”

Bang, the impact spread from her temple.

Before she realized she had been hit, Uiharu was already falling from her seat. She reflexively kicked the table over and upended her chair. The barely eaten large sweet parfait scattered across the road like a crushed fruit. Around them, people passing by screamed.

Uiharu, who still didn’t know what has happened, first thought of standing back up. But Kakine’s foot stepped viciously on her right shoulder and pinned her back down. “That’s why I didn’t ask ‘Do you know her’, but instead ‘Where did she go’!” Kakine put all of his weight onto his foot.

Crack, as she felt the heavy weight, the pain of bones rubbing against each other spread through her body. Then, her shoulder became dislocated. Uiharu unconsciously tried to roll over in her pain, but Kakine’s leg was like an unmoving steel beam. At this point, Uiharu was screaming rather than merely whimpering, but it didn’t move Kakine at all.

“You discovered me and told Last Order to escape; I understand that you aren’t all that capable. Even though I’m a scumbag, I prefer not to involve normal people. If you had cooperated with me in the first place, I wouldn’t have had to use violence.”

It was a holiday afternoon, and there were a lot of people around in the open-air café- but they only looked on from afar and didn’t try to help. But they couldn’t really be blamed for that. Uiharu was wearing a Judgment armband. Although Judgment members only dealt with incidents on school grounds, some students believed that they were people who protected the peace like the police or the army. Even if the organization did have its elites, there were also weaklings.

It was a shame, though, because the people who didn’t understand these limitations thought that if someone in Judgment could be easily defeated, they wouldn’t stand a chance either.

There was no help for Uiharu here.

Kakine put more strength into his leg, forcing his shoe deeper into Uiharu’s shoulder. "…But! I have no mercy for my enemies. If you didn’t know anything and were only around Last Order by chance, then I wouldn’t have to do this. However, the instant you decided to protect her by your own will, it became another matter entirely. So please, ojou-san: don’t force me to kill you right here.”

Gacha kara kara, the dislocated bones were forcibly moved, and pain flooded her body. By the time she finally reacted to her pain and tried to withstand it, Uiharu’s eyes were already filled with tears. The complaints of why she had to go through this, the fear of facing overwhelming and unstoppable violence, and the regret for not being able to resolve this situation: these negative feelings mixed together and weighed down Uiharu’s mind from within.

There was only one possible way for her to be released from this. “Where is Last Order?” In her hazy mind that was filled with pain, there was only Kakine’s voice. “Tell me, and I’ll let you go.”

In the maze that had no exit, someone had finally pointed the way out. For Uiharu who was engulfed by the darkness known as violence, she desired the finish line so much. Her sense of responsibility as a member of Judgment and her personality as “Uiharu Kazari” were being shattered by that one thought of “being released from this pain”. Her lips finally moved.

With tears running down her cheeks, she slowly opened her mouth. She knew she should stay silent, but she could not even accomplish that. And so, while hating her own uselessness, she declared her final intention. “…? What?”

Kakine furrowed his eyebrows. He didn’t seem to understand the other side’s intention. With trembling lips, Uiharu said once more, “Can you… not… hear me?” Using what energy she had left.

“I said… that child is at a place you will never see. I’m not… lying.” She said this while poking her tongue out, as if she was using all her energy to toy with her foe. Kakine Teitoku went silent.

“…Very well.”

As he said that, he lifted his leg off Uiharu’s shoulder. But his foot did not go back onto the ground. Instead, it was aimed at Uiharu Kazari’s head.

“I told you before: though I don’t attack normal people, I have no mercy towards my
enemies. If you understand that and still refuse to cooperate, then there’s nothing I can
do.”

Kakine Teitoku put all his strength into his foot that was hanging above her.

The foot was as if it was about to crush an empty can.

“Farewell.”

lol has been killed.

lol

Welcome to A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, lol! You are Uiharu Kazari.

Role: Town Neighbor
Height: 153 cm
Esper Power Level: 1

A member of the Judgement 177 branch office (Academy City’s student-based disciplinary committee) and a student at Sakugawa Middle School, you became fast friends with Kuroko Shirai, Saten Ruiko, and Misaka Mikoto after Shirai showed both you and Saten the Tokiwadai Middle School dorms. As a member of Judgement, you often assist the branch office with your excellent computer hacking skills, which allow you to often pick up info on trouble makers and infiltrate Academy City’s numerous security systems.

Even though times are tough right now, you’ve been able to set up a communication link with all of the other Judgement members, so you, Shirai, and Konori can all talk with each other. You have no combat ability whatsoever, so hopefully your technology wizardry can help provide support to the other Judgement members.

Abilities:
Judgement (passive) - You have a neighbor chat with the other members of Judgement, which include Konori Mii ([REDACTED]) and Kuroku Shirai ([REDACTED]). You may chat with each other at any time. Your alignments are unconfirmed to each other.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Day 2 of A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia.
With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to execute.
The deadline is 2022-02-21T19:00:00Z.

@eevee
@Atlas
@Gorta
@Kiiruma
@ElizaThePsycho
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Zone_Q11
@Isolde
@JakeTheWolfie
@WindwardAway
@Whysper
@Helz
@BioHazard
@nightingale

Host Announcement:

Due to RL duties, I will be away from the thread for a majority of today. My co-host, @Chihiro , will be handling vote counts and mod duties for most of Saturday.

Thanks.

1 Like

I got redirected from Windward to lol
I am currently at work, but I’d like to say that I don’t like Eli, and I think that night is mafia.

/vote nightingale @Host_Account_1

Hey don’t steal my reads!

1 Like

Also if no one claims Redirector we can assume it’s mafia.

I kinda wanna vote Eli first.
@Zone_Q11
What do you think about Eli first?

Kinda figured Luk was an ML bait for mafia and not surprised one of my town reads died.

He was also part of a Neighbourhood so it’s also possible a mafia can be in there.

I wanna say there is at least 1 wolf on this wagon (I think it’s Eli.) likely possible for 2 wolves as well.

Lol voted Zone and died last night.
I think Hippo is town.

I think it’s likely there is a wolf in Zone/Night I think it’s Night and if Night is a wolf I wanna say Zone wasn’t distancing and therefore town.

1 Like

**/vote isolde88 @accellater

Most Likely Town
Helz
Whysper
Hippo
BioHazard
Gorta
Eevee
ZoneQ11
Kiiruma
Atlas