A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

TBH I kinda thought of a thing to do to FPS that but that’s for post game/me playing arm chair QB.

I’ll be back later.

1 Like

Helz slot is such a dumb slot to kill today

And why is this?

@Kiiruma

Pls have a look at brad’s progression on whysper

he only mentions her like, once on day 2 saying she’s probably town

then he has her at the second bottom of his list on day 3 with atlas at the bottom, and votes atlas until i ask him to sheep me and arctic on whysper since she was 2nd bottom, which he does.

He only votes Whysper because i forced them to post a readslist and pressured them to.

THEN he later he calls us w/w with whysper when we briefly switch to night, even thoigh my slot was the one that got him to switch in the first place. This makes 0 sense from town, much more from a bussing wolf who isnt paying attention and wants to shade as many slots as possible off of the whysper flip.

Plus Whysper clearly used her ability and was very bussable, so it be making sense for wolf brad to have her at the bottom of his poe while still trying to delay her elimination a little longer, until my slot asked him to vote there in which case he’d commit to the buss. it’s especially weird because his whysper read goes from town to second biggest scumread with basically no progression.

This read was brought to u by arctic.tm

This changes nothing, even if I’m the top suspect, I can help solve the game, I can still do stuff, stop acting like just because I’m the top suspect I should just give up and stop trying to help solve the game.

Your ability is literally the only claimed ability that I see nothing relating too, I don’t see it on an MU Forum, a MafiaScum forum or anything, furthermore if you don’t think it will change anything, then why don’t you state it, if you don’t think it’s important, why do you care about it so much?

idc about the name of your item, you can do whatever you want with it, but the name of your ability is important.

This isn’t a contradiction, the post you quoted explains why it is no longer a contradiction.

Another Asceticizer? Also, if it’s a mix between these two, then tell me your abilities name.

idc about that though
I want your actual ability to know what it does

Why tf is your slot so weird, I thought you wanted me dead as top priority yesterday

Wowee when have I seen this one before

you see, Hippo
I’m lynchbait if we go into LyLo
I won’t die for a while unless town give up on me

you can ignore my top post then I suppose now that you explained it, but why are you confident there’s a wolf in both of us? Town can’t vote each other now?

A helz town world gives us 0 info and like, we know there has to be at least one mafia in zone/brad/night/wazza/isolde/atlas so i dont understand why you arent going there as those slots blow game wide open.

I think all the mafia are in there^^^^

This post is villagery says arctic. I agree.

Brad townreads wazza from frustration.

Brad scumreads Atlas for frustration.

Brads progression on wazza/jake slot is soooo bad, theyre just giving a tr to wazza for exisiting?? And their scumread on atlas is also a megareach.

1 Like

whiyspers just outed wolf here right
for the dota shot

Gurl we hung whysper yesterday

oh
right
i had a dream where whysper claimed 2 shot vig or something i think

wha

Seths push on atlas and atno are exactly in line with brads and both of them suck. It seems either one is a wolf backing a tvt or they are both mafia.

The only other person pushing atnoname is @Kiiruma who is town but probably is sad they wasted their day ability on helz so is voting them (i told u to do it on me u muffin)

Read from arctic

i just woke up okay
and i feel like going back to sleep already

So let me get this straight.
A lot of your suspicion on Brad and the reason why you wish to not go for Helz and instead have voted Brad is:

1. Upon being made to make a readlist by you, Brad read Whys as a W and voted for Whys but had not done so prior and the progression prior to this D2 to D3 was a bit unusual to you
  2. Because Whys had used her ability, Whys was able to be bussed with minimal downside to it
  3. Some form of complex OMGUS where you don’t like that Brad called you a W with whys

Alright, well, I can understand 2 fully from your perspective. However, I don’t think Whys was an intentional bus like you make it out to be. The Whys wagon was much more EoD than you realise and I don’t think it really makes Brad evil for it.

Another Arctic read (jake be mad):

brad thinks BOTH night and wazza are town

i don’t think anyone without TMI (except maybe some FM god, which brad is not) can ever logically conclude that both night and wazza are both likely villagers, even if they are. Just looking at gamestate like what?

Thus i think brad is either TMI’ing them v or trying to save his partners. but tbh i srsly think looking outside of these 2 is incredibly weird and unnatural.

@Kiiruma

Honestly as town before I’ve made crazy things so why you’re trying to appeal to me with that… is not actually logical. You should know I’ve done these things as town and mafia. I think Brad’s wrong. But that doesn’t make them a wolf.

I think Night and myself are Town though so doesn’t the same argument also apply for me?
I think if Brad is wolf then he’s Lost Wolf due to his weird af posts on D2

1 Like

requoting since flipped wolf