:pleading_face:

This is a real read

Oh dear…

1 Like

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo 1/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho 1/9
Not Voting eevee, Atlas, Gorta, Kiiruma, lol, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zone_Q11, Isolde, JakeTheWolfie, WindwardAway, Whysper, Helz, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

oh damn, aight then.

Best of luck

you reading them nk or

What is popping, my guys?

Ey lucky me, it’s break time and the game just started.

1 Like

No I’m reading them wolf
No reasonable NK softs like that but LWs do ( and also other stuff but I gotta a go )

Welp. RIP character who I don’t know.
Time to start digging graves.

Anyhow, I would like to start the game with a quick and small mech talk. What is everyone else’s opinion on the setup?
Given the OP, I believe we are dealing with a pure 12v4 or 13v3 setup. Does anyone have any opinions to share about this?

For the record, I skimmed the flavor text, and even though it mentioned multiple factions such as “ITEM” and “SCHOOL”, I don’t think they are anything more than flavor text.

1 Like

No one really makes me have any solid reads on them so far.
Seems like all that’s really transpired so far is Lukundo and Eli are mad over who posted first and hippo is claiming an emoji post restriction.

I dont think he was serious about the emoji thing

I mean.
I could see a third party.
I don’t think this is a multi-ball as I believe it would have stated such in the OP.
I don’t see this as a cult game or else mafia wouldn’t be in the OP.
I guess a Lost Wolf could exist.
Am I missing anything else?

1 Like

It’s a real read :slightly_smiling_face:

Isolde, the game has lasted no more than 20 minutes as of moment of writing. It has less than 50 posts. It would be even weirder if there was actually any content to work with. :expressionless:

Rather than looking back at what has already happened, why not start some conversations?

3 Likes

So you think he was memeing?

yeah its hippo

hello I have no clue what is going on im just happy to be here :)

3 Likes

Sure.
Do you prefer roast beef or fried turkey?

1 Like

my autocorrect has given up on me

1 Like